Monthly (season) rewards

Hi, this may be a subject that’s been answered a while ago but I’ve not read it anywhere.
Anyway would just like to know, do you have to complete 10 games on all games types (team arena, slayer, breakout, ffa and swat) each month/season to get the season emblem rewards? Or can you just complete one ie slayer, and still get the rewards? Each month I’ve ranked (played 10) on each game type so obviously I’ve got the rewards just wondered if you still get it for only ranking on one? Thanks

Just need to rank in one of the playlists. I get my ten games in either slayer or arena and then stick to warzone/BTB until the next season starts.

I believe you only need to complete the 10 placement games in one playlist to get the pack.

Yeah I think it’s just one playlist min. I wish they did a guaranteed Legendary drop for doing all playlists, doesn’t even have to be Mythic.

Coool thanks Cindars!

Thanks everyone! Yeah something for completing them all would be cool! Do like to see what rank i can get each month tho, got platinum 5 on swat this month :slight_smile:

> 2533274805128282;2:
> Just need to rank in one of the playlists. I get my ten games in either slayer or arena and then stick to warzone/BTB until the next season starts.

Only one of the playlists is needed to get the rewards?!
headdesk
Now they tell me. I was wasting time completing all 5 playlists every month this game has been out…

'course, I don’t mind playing Breakout every now and again, even if I have to do it just for the ranking…