Monthly reset makes for less quality MM games.

Im just going to get straight to the point.

I am a low onyx/ high diamond FFA player. I’m not the best, not the worst FFA player out there but I want to play at that level.

The playlist is challenging, there’s good flow to the games. The games are just better for me.

Gold and platinum games there is no flow at all. Everyone plays the game considerably different than at a high diamond low onyx level. I don’t want to pick the games apart but there is a considerable difference in games from gold/play to high diamond/low onyx.

Now if I play my ranking games, I’m due for 10 lousy games off the get go to rank. Then I will likely rank low. Then I will play another 20 games to get my rank up to where I’m having competative games with flow again, where I always have a shot to win but am not walking over anyone, winning about 20% and usually finishing top 3.

So because you just reset my rank. You’ve lessened my enjoyment of the FFA playlist for most likely 10-30 games. When I could have just been playing those games against players my skill already and been having solid fun games.

At least go back to 2 months if you want to reset ranks. Or better yet just don’t reset them.

> 2535473635314008;1:
> Im just going to get straight to the point.
>
> I am a low onyx/ high diamond FFA player. I’m not the best, not the worst FFA player out there but I want to play at that level.
>
> The playlist is challenging, there’s good flow to the games. The games are just better for me.
>
> Gold and platinum games there is no flow at all. Everyone plays the game considerably different than at a high diamond low onyx level. I don’t want to pick the games apart but there is a considerable difference in games from gold/play to high diamond/low onyx.
>
> Now if I play my ranking games, I’m due for 10 lousy games off the get go to rank. Then I will likely rank low. Then I will play another 20 games to get my rank up to where I’m having competative games with flow again, where I always have a shot to win but am not walking over anyone, winning about 20% and usually finishing top 3.
>
> So because you just reset my rank. You’ve lessened my enjoyment of the FFA playlist for most likely 10-30 games. When I could have just been playing those games against players my skill already and been having solid fun games.
>
> At least go back to 2 months if you want to reset ranks. Or better yet just don’t reset them.

Resets are definitely needed, but yes it should be longer like 2-3 months instead of just one.

Absolutely not. Ranks resetting more than a month at a time leaves many players without interest in playing the game.

I think they should be at least three months, or actually if at all. Getting to the higher ranks takes A LOT of work and play time. Just to have it erased essentially is very unmotivating and honestly makes me not want to play ranked games any more.

> 2533274857915830;3:
> Absolutely not. Ranks resetting more than a month at a time leaves many players without interest in playing the game.

There were many players playing halo when ranks never reset.

I kinda Agree with everyone actually Crazy Head Hunters

I honestly don’t see the point in resetting your ranks when it takes past season placements into consideration of your new rank. So if I was an onyx player, stopped playing for several months, came back and was horrible at the game, I’d still place somewhere in the diamond area well above where I probably should be.