Monthly challenges have been weak/too easy

and not enough points - the Weekly challenges sometimes have the same amount of points.

The Monthly’s have been more of a Weekly challenge. now it just sits there for another 24 days

Indeed

Agreed, I’m already done with all the War Games challenges. They should be called freebies instead

Just wondering how many hours do you (the gamer) spend daily/weekly working to obtain said challenge?

> Just wondering how many hours do you (the gamer) spend daily/weekly working to obtain said challenge?

I probably play around 2 hours a night on average. More on weekends. I completed the Montly last night. 5 days after it started

I want something different other then winning matches.

> > Just wondering how many hours do you (the gamer) spend daily/weekly working to obtain said challenge?
>
> I probably play around 2 hours a night on average. More on weekends. I completed the Montly last night. 5 days after it started

And how many hours do you think qualifies a challenge to be monthly?

I don’t have that much time to play and I’m almost done with the monthly already and it’s only the 6th of the month. I have 26 days to get about 9 wins. Not much of a challenge especially for people that have a lot of time to play.

> I don’t have that much time to play and I’m almost done with the monthly already and it’s only the 6th of the month. I have 26 days to get about 9 wins. Not much of a challenge especially for people that have a lot of time to play.

And or you’re exceptionally good at being a multi-tasker.

Yep 100% agree with this. I love doing the challenges but these are sooo weak. They need to go and look at Reach, challenges were one of the best things Reach did. Some of those weekly challenges were very tough. Hated the LASO ones though.

Once I finish Halo 4’s challenges I will now go back and work on Reach’s challenges cause they are lot more fun to do. Each one of them took a bit of a strategy to complete.

As a side note: Weekly campaign challenges so far are terrible.

> > I don’t have that much time to play and I’m almost done with the monthly already and it’s only the 6th of the month. I have 26 days to get about 9 wins. Not much of a challenge especially for people that have a lot of time to play.
>
> And or you’re exceptionally good at being a multi-tasker.

Lol no. I’m a terrible multi-tasker. I can’t even chew gum and walk at the same time. I just find 30 wins in a month to be kinda low. My dog could probably get 1 win a day especially with how many times the other team backs out just before the next game starts giving you’re team a free win.