Monthly Challenge XP lost

Hey all, just finished off the monthly challenge today (32000 xp) after a BTB on Ragnarok which had my xp go down to around 10000 xp before my next level (nice) but when I logged back on “poof” 32000 xp lost and back to where I was…
Anyone else had any issues with this by chance or are the ‘Halo Gods’ telling me that I’m not worthy! Lol…

> 2535461339840779;1:
> Hey all, just finished off the monthly challenge today (32000 xp) after a BTB on Ragnarok which had my xp go down to around 10000 xp before my next level (nice) but when I logged back on “poof” 32000 xp lost and back to where I was…
> Anyone else had any issues with this by chance or are the ‘Halo Gods’ telling me that I’m not worthy! Lol…

I had this same thing happen to me about two months ago. I was really happy that I got this massive challenge, propelling me two ranks in my specialization. The next time I played, it was reset. I actually lost over a rank. This sounds like the same thing you had. I can’t answer your question but I can guess that it is just a random glitch.

> 2535416616313329;2:
> > 2535461339840779;1:
> > Hey all, just finished off the monthly challenge today (32000 xp) after a BTB on Ragnarok which had my xp go down to around 10000 xp before my next level (nice) but when I logged back on “poof” 32000 xp lost and back to where I was…
> > Anyone else had any issues with this by chance or are the ‘Halo Gods’ telling me that I’m not worthy! Lol…
>
> I had this same thing happen to me about two months ago. I was really happy that I got this massive challenge, propelling me two ranks in my specialization. The next time I played, it was reset. I actually lost over a rank. This sounds like the same thing you had. I can’t answer your question but I can guess that it is just a random glitch.

Bad glitch! bad bad glitch! :frowning:
Thanks for the reply mate.