Monthly challenge didnt work?

Hey, so I got the monthly challenge done today, the win 117 matches one, and I got the exp on the bar and it said I needed around 4000 ish more exp to level up to 50.

So I thought nice, I’ll go make some dinner (spagetti, was delicous) and then play later this evening.

Well now when I came back it says I need 22000 ish exp to level up, so I didn’t get it or it didn’t save?

I have done 2 more games to get the last 4000 exp to see if it was just a visual error but no, I need around 14000 to level up.

Would like to get a good answer, preferably from a moderator or something.

With regards.

> Hey, so I got the monthly challenge done today, the win 117 matches one, and I got the exp on the bar and it said I needed around 4000 ish more exp to level up to 50.
>
> So I thought nice, I’ll go make some dinner (spagetti, was delicous) and then play later this evening.
>
> Well now when I came back it says I need 22000 ish exp to level up, so I didn’t get it or it didn’t save?
>
> I have done 2 more games to get the last 4000 exp to see if it was just a visual error but no, I need around 14000 to level up.
>
> Would like to get a good answer, preferably from a moderator or something.
>
> With regards.

There’s a lot of people that complained about this, and it is because they hit the XP CAP for the day, so the experience didn’t count when you achieved the challenge. Sorry dude

I didn’t get itt either. And I kept playing and kept getting xp

> > Hey, so I got the monthly challenge done today, the win 117 matches one, and I got the exp on the bar and it said I needed around 4000 ish more exp to level up to 50.
> >
> > So I thought nice, I’ll go make some dinner (spagetti, was delicous) and then play later this evening.
> >
> > Well now when I came back it says I need 22000 ish exp to level up, so I didn’t get it or it didn’t save?
> >
> > I have done 2 more games to get the last 4000 exp to see if it was just a visual error but no, I need around 14000 to level up.
> >
> > Would like to get a good answer, preferably from a moderator or something.
> >
> > With regards.
>
> There’s a lot of people that complained about this, and it is because they hit the XP CAP for the day, so the experience didn’t count when you achieved the challenge. Sorry dude

But I only played 2 games then I got the challenge what is that max 25000 exp what is the cap on?

I got mine on Wednesday. Didn’t have any issues.

Cap is 150k

Do a forum search, you’re not the only one with this issue.

And I can keep on getting exp so I can’t have hit the cap today?

bump