Monopolized

Hi, just wanting to complete this campaign in under 3 hours. Looking for a friend to play with. Check my solo times of H2A, not bad but they can improve definitely. I watched Halo Completionist (good set of skulls), and Nak3d Eli (world records), I can play with or without skulls, that’ll depend. The hour would be at 7:00pm (GMT-6).

What I’ld prefer is:

-Have experience (at least par times and scores of H2A)
-Have a mic (must listen, and of course I’ld want to hear your suggestions)
-Preferably speak Spanish (not mandatory)

I would love to help you get this, as I need this one to. However I just happened to be on holiday at the moment :frowning: I have a lot of experience with the game (only have 9 achievements left to get). If you want to run it with me I will be available Friday. Possibly not convenient for you, however I just wanted to give you some options.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> I would love to help you get this, as I need this one to. However I just happened to be on holiday at the moment :frowning: I have a lot of experience with the game (only have 9 achievements left to get). If you want to run it with me I will be available Friday. Possibly not convenient for you, however I just wanted to give you some options.

OK, I’ll be on Friday so, I can send you an invite. From which level you’ld like to start?

> 2533274903272689;3:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > I would love to help you get this, as I need this one to. However I just happened to be on holiday at the moment :frowning: I have a lot of experience with the game (only have 9 achievements left to get). If you want to run it with me I will be available Friday. Possibly not convenient for you, however I just wanted to give you some options.
>
> OK, I’ll be on Friday so, I can send you an invite. From which level you’ld like to start?

Well I kind of need to start from the beginning. Excluding outskirts.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2533274903272689;3:
> > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > I would love to help you get this, as I need this one to. However I just happened to be on holiday at the moment :frowning: I have a lot of experience with the game (only have 9 achievements left to get). If you want to run it with me I will be available Friday. Possibly not convenient for you, however I just wanted to give you some options.
> >
> > OK, I’ll be on Friday so, I can send you an invite. From which level you’ld like to start?
>
> Well I kind of need to start from the beginning. Excluding outskirts.

Sure, Outskirts and Quaranteen Zone should be done solo (ghost run)