Monopolized is officially a load of -blam-

So after 2 days of rage, sweat and tears… I reach the load of -blam- of a level, ‘Gravemind…’ (Yes I am playing the Halo 2 Legendary Playlist…)

I decided to take a break and check the leader boards…

Turns out Metropolis (8:21), Regret (20:18) and Sacred Icon (11:41) were never completed. Except in the campaign menu it says I completed them.

So basically do I have to do all the missions all over again when I finish the final mission of the Playlist since they did not record on the leader boards?!

If so, I am officially going to throw in the towel on this… ‘Monopolized’ insanity…

If only one of those levels take over the 3 hour mark you will.

So despite three of them not showing on the leader boards, if I pass the last four missions, and finish the playlist overall in under three hours the achievement wont be void? I have a feeling I will get like 2:40 or 2:50 and no achievement because three missions never counted… I have had so many five-ten minute runs and I am pissed that they are not recorded…

In total it has taken me 1:34 to reach Gravemind. But Metropolis, Regret and Sacred Icon did not count on the leader boards… I am hoping in the end if I manage to beat the three hours the achievement isn’t void because three mission times were not recorded…