Monopolize Achievement Glitched After Criteria Met

Hey guys… so like all of the other timed achievements, this game is supposed to take your best times from either solo or co-op and if it adds up to under 3 hours… it SHOULD pop. However it is still glitched for some of us. I have gotten both Halo 3 and Halo 4 timed achievements in co-op, this should not be any different…

2:58:26… all done on Legendary in co-op. Picture here:
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/224f/jdz224f9invvff4zg.jpg
In-game pic, includes solo/co-op scores so its lower - 2:49:05
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6b39/8t88ws8v097k78dzg.jpg

Yes I have completed all levels in legendary. Mostly in co-op. I have all co-op scores under 3 hours. No it does not say complete… unlocking… Its just nothing…

I am writing this as a warning and reference for the listed times. If anybody has incite on why it will not pop for people like me or other games in my situation, please feel free to comment. I have tried replaying levels, everything is on the leaderboards and halo waypoint… im really dumbfounded.

anybody?

bump

The achievement unlocking issue is Xbox One’s side of the house primarily because they are validated by a server side system instead of your console like the 360. Point the angry fingers at that first, I’ve had issues with achievements not unlocking for multiple games (BF4 and Destiny are two that Ive seen do this). They will eventually unlock when the Xbox One server tells it to. Unfortunately for MCC, there are 450 achievements in one game for this to happen. I had a couple take a couple weeks and a couple take a month.

As said prior outlaw… no the problem is with 343… they arent unlocking and not popping… it simply isnt letting me meet the criteria for halo 2 due to a bug…

Its not popping late nor does it show as complete, when that issue does occur it says “done… unlocking” and will pop eventually…

This isnt the case and it is broken…

i feel sorry for you man :frowning:

thanks stooge, i hope there is a fix or workaround ,hope to see some input by other users maybe

Do you have to do this in one run? Or just get the par times? I have all the par time achievements for Halo 1 and 2 and no achievement for under 3 hours.

legendary, any combination or solo or co-op less than 3 hours, does not have to be one run.

STILL glitched after the patch today

Replayed all levels in a co-op playlist, still no unlock

I have a number of friends that also cant get this to unlock

sigh…

> 2731647631135596;4:
> The achievement unlocking issue is Xbox One’s side of the house primarily because they are validated by a server side system instead of your console like the 360. Point the angry fingers at that first, I’ve had issues with achievements not unlocking for multiple games (BF4 and Destiny are two that Ive seen do this). They will eventually unlock when the Xbox One server tells it to. Unfortunately for MCC, there are 450 achievements in one game for this to happen. I had a couple take a couple weeks and a couple take a month.

When it says “Completed! Unlocking…” it is an issue on the Xbox side. When it says nothing it is an issue with the game. 343i came out with a patch to fix this achievement, so that pretty much guarantees it was on their side. I still haven’t gotten my “Lone Wolf” achievement because the game counts when you quit and resume later as co-op. I’m just waiting for a patch because I refuse to beat them again.

It wasnt saying completed… unlocking…

Anyways… i finally just got it to pop by learning and playing each map solo. If anybody is having issues, i suggest you just do all maps solo, its the only thing that worked for me.

> 2533274880759101;15:
> It wasnt saying completed… unlocking…
>
> Anyways… i finally just got it to pop by learning and playing each map solo. If anybody is having issues, i suggest you just do all maps solo, its the only thing that worked for me.

Did you have to play through the entire campaign solo over again or just one level?

> 2533274880759101;15:
> It wasnt saying completed… unlocking…
>
> Anyways… i finally just got it to pop by learning and playing each map solo. If anybody is having issues, i suggest you just do all maps solo, its the only thing that worked for me.

Ahh, that’s balls. I have completed all of Halo 2 on Co-Op in 2:54 and I’m definitely not competent enough to do it all over again Solo. I’ll wait for a patch.