Monitor's bounty sample REQ?

Is there going to be a sample REQ pack released? For example, when the last update came, we got some of the hunter arm REQs in a promotional pack-type thing.

Probably. As far as I know there always is.

No info was released about that. We are getting a free gift gold pack tho.
Most likely yes, were probably going to get a Monitors Bounty Update Pack like the previous’s.

> 2533275050532363;3:
> No info was released about that. We are getting a free gift gold pack tho.
> Most likely yes, were probably going to get a Monitors Bounty Update Pack like the previous’s.

> 2533274953123640;2:
> Probably. As far as I know there always is.

Thank you both.

Yes we all will get a simple req pack I know this because every new updates we get there’s always a req pack with that update.

I understand we’re supposed to receive a free gold req pack that we can only gift to someone else.
I’ve just updated though and haven’t received mine, is this a known bug, or delayed?

> 2533274820282796;6:
> I understand we’re supposed to receive a free gold req pack that we can only gift to someone else.
> I’ve just updated though and haven’t received mine, is this a known bug, or delayed?

Do a hard reset and it should be there.

> 2533274820282796;6:
> I understand we’re supposed to receive a free gold req pack that we can only gift to someone else.
> I’ve just updated though and haven’t received mine, is this a known bug, or delayed?

Try a hard reset of your Xbox, alternatively you can check here on Waypoint :slight_smile:

-> Get REQt

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274820282796;6:
> > I understand we’re supposed to receive a free gold req pack that we can only gift to someone else.
> > I’ve just updated though and haven’t received mine, is this a known bug, or delayed?
>
> Try a hard reset of your Xbox, alternatively you can check here on Waypoint :slight_smile:
>
> -> Get REQt

Just checked via the web and it states (2) unopened packs. Cheers

Also, I noticed some people were suggesting not to open packs until the new items were live in requisitions.
Has that ‘safe-time’ passed?

Yeah it should have, they said 2PM PST so I think it’s safe now

I have all the items including Voice pack. You’re good to go.