Monitor's bounty hour release

It’s almost 5am (central time) and the update hasn’t released yet, does anyone know at what hour will the game update?

> 2533274923929332;1:
> It’s almost 5am (central time) and the update hasn’t released yet, does anyone know at what hour will the game update?

Likely in a few hours, most of the team will probably still be sleeping as it’s quite early 343 time.
Coffee is definitely required before update buttons get pushed :slight_smile:

Don’t they usually drop around 12pm Pacific time, and a few hours later for the REQs?

> 2533274837720524;3:
> Don’t they usually drop around 12pm Pacific time, and a few hours later for the REQs?

Usually it’s like that so I think they are just going to stick with it. In my opinion though, just got take a nap or stay at school wherever you are and wait for it to drop. That’s what I’m doing. It will drop but you’ve just gotta give it time to send to your Xbox.

Not 8:00 is not updating

Please remember to follow West Coast time…its currently 5:48 there. Let them have a cup of coffee before implementing it.

> 2533274907495838;4:
> > 2533274837720524;3:
> >
>
> Usually it’s like that so I think they are just going to stick with it. In my opinion though, just got take a nap or stay at school wherever you are and wait for it to drop. That’s what I’m doing. It will drop but you’ve just gotta give it time to send to your Xbox.

Yea thats what i’m doing

its 2pm here in the UK,it usually releases at 5pm to 7pm, so in at least 3 hours I guess

> 2533274873873545;6:
> Please remember to follow West Coast time…its currently 5:48 there. Let them have a cup of coffee before implementing it.

So in 6 hours so in eastern time that means it will be 2pm so just in time so its ready when i get home sweet.

i still dont see it and its past 9. does anyone know a time for release

> 2535469938020135;9:
> > 2533274873873545;6:
> > Please remember to follow West Coast time…its currently 5:48 there. Let them have a cup of coffee before implementing it.
>
> So in 6 hours so in eastern time that means it will be 2pm so just in time so its ready when i get home sweet.

2-4 seems to be the average time frame

> 2533274873873545;11:
> > 2535469938020135;9:
> > > 2533274873873545;6:
> > > Please remember to follow West Coast time…its currently 5:48 there. Let them have a cup of coffee before implementing it.
> >
> > So in 6 hours so in eastern time that means it will be 2pm so just in time so its ready when i get home sweet.
>
> 2-4 seems to be the average time frame

From now?

> 2535469938020135;12:
> > 2533274873873545;11:
> > > 2535469938020135;9:
> > > > 2533274873873545;6:
> > > > Please remember to follow West Coast time…its currently 5:48 there. Let them have a cup of coffee before implementing it.
> > >
> > > So in 6 hours so in eastern time that means it will be 2pm so just in time so its ready when i get home sweet.
> >
> > 2-4 seems to be the average time frame
>
> From now?

2-4 eastern US time

Here is an update on the release time. 10:00am PST. Here is the Source link.

Just remember to hard boot your XBOX after the download, before trying to play, and wait a couple hours before trying the REQ system!

> 2535433238497925;14:
> Here is an update on the release time. 10:00am PST. here is the link. Source link.
>
> Just remember to hard boot your XBOX after the download, before trying to play, and wait a couple hours before trying the REQ system!

so its going to be 1pm eastern??

> 2535469938020135;15:
> > 2535433238497925;14:
> > Here is an update on the release time. 10:00am PST. here is the link. Source link.
> >
> > Just remember to hard boot your XBOX after the download, before trying to play, and wait a couple hours before trying the REQ system!
>
> so its going to be 1pm eastern??

You got that right. WOO HOO!!!

> 2535433238497925;16:
> > 2535469938020135;15:
> > > 2535433238497925;14:
> > > Here is an update on the release time. 10:00am PST. here is the link. Source link.
> > >
> > > Just remember to hard boot your XBOX after the download, before trying to play, and wait a couple hours before trying the REQ system!
> >
> > so its going to be 1pm eastern??
>
> You got that right. WOO HOO!!!

Hopefully my xbox gets that update done before i get home at 4 from school

Servers are down now! give it time

> 2535457853932156;18:
> Servers are down now! give it time

Figured this would happen lol