Monitors Bounty Broke Welded Vehicles

When trying to test out some maps I designed for large welded vehicle battles, I noticed 2 things.
Vehicle welds now move extremely sluggishly and whenever jostled any control is lost and the vehicle begins bouncing around the map.

This has completely broken massive team vehicles that I designed specifically to play once a custom server was released.

This bug is devastating to so many of my maps, and has put me at a standstill for an ultra sized fluently controlled battle ship I’ve been working on. :frowning:

blocks in halo 5 have weight to them. so the vehicle is also pulling the extra weight with it. and the controls are weird to do having them blocks hit them and the extra weight.

> 2533274911178030;2:
> blocks in halo 5 have weight to them. so the vehicle is also pulling the extra weight with it. and the controls are weird to do having them blocks hit them and the extra weight.

That was something that already existed. Now welded vehicles will hardly move at all and when they collide with objects or when you phaeton warp, they go spinning out of control.

God forbid your weld have a turret on it. That will cause it to spin recklessly sometimes.

This is a known issue with the Forge team OP, there are a few topics about it in the Support forums.