Monitor size preference 21.5 vs 24 inch

I just picked up a monitor - Asus 21.5 inch. I haven’t played on it yet but I’m excited to use it for Halo 5.

Does anyone else use a monitor? Is there a preference between 21.5 and 24? I feel like the distance at which you sit from the screen plays a big part. I’ll be pretty close lol.

I play on a 40’ tv that is 2 metres away from me lol

80" or 40" tv, I don’t get gamers who like to hunch over desk and monitor, when I play I prefer to relax and sit back on the couch or bed and enjoy it. Not like the maniac in this picture, Scroll to first pic

> 2535405481100234;2:
> I play on a 40’ tv that is 2 metres away from me lol

A forty foot tv is pretty impressive. Mine’s only 60".

> 2591580321307319;4:
> > 2535405481100234;2:
> > I play on a 40’ tv that is 2 metres away from me lol
>
>
> A forty foot tv is pretty impressive. Mine’s only 60".

I guess this guy owns a movie theatre, 2 meters though. Your eye doctor must hate you.

I use a 32" tv and sit like 5 feet away from it, just enough to get the whole screen in view

Stats of your monitor matters a bit more than raw size. Id use my bigger one but it does not have an extra hdmi spot…

I use a 23 inch monitor myself, but seeing as I play through my capture card (with little but admittedly some latency through the PCI-E connection) it’s probably not a good example. Especially since my monitor is IPS which inherently has slower response times than TN screens. I can’t claim to know anything about how size impacts response times, though I’ve ready that smaller is faster.

Overall though, I think you’d get much more informed and detailed responses from dedicated hardware sites such as tom’s hardware than you will from waypoint.

I play on a 65" about 5 feet away… You scoff but I can see every tiny movement and your head is about the size of a nickel

> 2533274796410651;9:
> I play on a 65" about 5 feet away… You scoff but I can see every tiny movement and your head is about the size of a nickel

I’m with yah…I got a 65" 4K TV…I can see EVERYTHING. I never understood the 21 inch monitor thing…65 is over kill, but the monitor thing never made sense to me.

I play on a 50 inch tv :stuck_out_tongue:

23 is the magic number