MONITOR MISSIONS: HALO CE

URGENT TRANSMISSION INCOMING…
To all players of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, I have created a list of challenges for only the most legendary of Halo players. I call them, MONITOR MISSIONS.
MONITOR MISSION: MYTHIC: Beat every level on Legendary with all Skulls on (Grunt Funeral optional)
MONITOR MISSION: ANALASYS: Scan all 45 items in the campaign.
MONITOR MISSION: DEFENDER: Beat the Pillar of Autumn on Legendary using only melee.
MONITOR MISSION: WARRIOR: Beat Halo on Legendary without any Marine casualties.
MONITOR MISSION: TAKEDOWN: On Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary, defeat the offence of Covenant alone.
MONITOR MISSION: RUNAWAY: Beat the Silent Cartographer on Legendary without entering a Warthog.
MONITOR MISSION: OPERATOR: Beat Assault on the Control Room on Legendary using only your starting weapons.
MONITOR MISSION: FLOODED: Beat 343 Guilty Spark on Legendary without taking health damage.
MONITOR MISSION: LIBRARIAN: Beat the Library on Legendary using every weapon.
MONITOR MISSION: TRAITOR: Beat Two Betrayals on Legendary without destroying any Sentinels (excluding the initial group upon spawning).
MONITOR MISSION: FIREFIGHT: Beat Keyes on Legendary without using grenades.
MONITOR MISSION: CASUALTY: Beat the Maw on Legendary without killing any Flood.
MONITOR MISSION: ACCOLADES: Collect every achievement on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
Good luck, Monitors!
TRANSMISSION ENDED.

Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.

> 2533274907479855;1:
> URGENT TRANSMISSION INCOMING…
> To all players of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, I have created a list of challenges for only the most legendary of Halo players. I call them, MONITOR MISSIONS.
> MONITOR MISSION: MYTHIC: Beat every level on Legendary with all Skulls on (Grunt Funeral optional)
> MONITOR MISSION: ANALASYS: Scan all 45 items in the campaign.
> MONITOR MISSION: DEFENDER: Beat the Pillar of Autumn on Legendary using only melee.
> MONITOR MISSION: WARRIOR: Beat Halo on Legendary without any Marine casualties.
> MONITOR MISSION: TAKEDOWN: On Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary, defeat the offence of Covenant alone.
> MONITOR MISSION: RUNAWAY: Beat the Silent Cartographer on Legendary without entering a Warthog.
> MONITOR MISSION: OPERATOR: Beat Assault on the Control Room on Legendary using only your starting weapons.
> MONITOR MISSION: FLOODED: Beat 343 Guilty Spark on Legendary without taking health damage.
> MONITOR MISSION: LIBRARIAN: Beat the Library on Legendary using every weapon.
> MONITOR MISSION: TRAITOR: Beat Two Betrayals on Legendary without destroying any Sentinels (excluding the initial group upon spawning).
> MONITOR MISSION: FIREFIGHT: Beat Keyes on Legendary without using grenades.
> MONITOR MISSION: CASUALTY: Beat the Maw on Legendary without killing any Flood.
> MONITOR MISSION: ACCOLADES: Collect every achievement on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
> Good luck, Monitors!
> TRANSMISSION ENDED.

> 2533274862813053;2:
> Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.

K I did them all except the scanning one as that doesn’t work on MCC. Mission accomplished. So what do I win?

The real legendary CE challenge is fighting the marines that appear if you kill Captain Keyes on Pillar of Autumn.

> 2533274809803837;3:
> > 2533274907479855;1:
> > URGENT TRANSMISSION INCOMING…
> > To all players of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, I have created a list of challenges for only the most legendary of Halo players. I call them, MONITOR MISSIONS.
> > MONITOR MISSION: MYTHIC: Beat every level on Legendary with all Skulls on (Grunt Funeral optional)
> > MONITOR MISSION: ANALASYS: Scan all 45 items in the campaign.
> > MONITOR MISSION: DEFENDER: Beat the Pillar of Autumn on Legendary using only melee.
> > MONITOR MISSION: WARRIOR: Beat Halo on Legendary without any Marine casualties.
> > MONITOR MISSION: TAKEDOWN: On Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary, defeat the offence of Covenant alone.
> > MONITOR MISSION: RUNAWAY: Beat the Silent Cartographer on Legendary without entering a Warthog.
> > MONITOR MISSION: OPERATOR: Beat Assault on the Control Room on Legendary using only your starting weapons.
> > MONITOR MISSION: FLOODED: Beat 343 Guilty Spark on Legendary without taking health damage.
> > MONITOR MISSION: LIBRARIAN: Beat the Library on Legendary using every weapon.
> > MONITOR MISSION: TRAITOR: Beat Two Betrayals on Legendary without destroying any Sentinels (excluding the initial group upon spawning).
> > MONITOR MISSION: FIREFIGHT: Beat Keyes on Legendary without using grenades.
> > MONITOR MISSION: CASUALTY: Beat the Maw on Legendary without killing any Flood.
> > MONITOR MISSION: ACCOLADES: Collect every achievement on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
> > Good luck, Monitors!
> > TRANSMISSION ENDED.
>
>
>
> > 2533274862813053;2:
> > Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.
>
> K I did them all except the scanning one as that doesn’t work on MCC. Mission accomplished. So what do I win?

Would you like to join my Spartan Company with a special rank?

> 2533274862813053;2:
> Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.

yes indeed.

> 2533274862813053;2:
> Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.

I know. I actually wrote this for the Xbox 360 version and forgot to take that one off.

> 2533274907479855;7:
> > 2533274862813053;2:
> > Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.
>
> I know. I actually wrote this for the Xbox 360 version and forgot to take that one off.

Interesting, this is a post you’ve made before earlier on waypoint?

> 2533274862813053;8:
> > 2533274907479855;7:
> > > 2533274862813053;2:
> > > Scanning isn’t possible in MCC weirdo.
> >
> > I know. I actually wrote this for the Xbox 360 version and forgot to take that one off.
>
> Interesting, this is a post you’ve made before earlier on waypoint?

Yes. It was in the Legacy section, but I posted it here since it wasn’t getting any posts.