Monitor Colors

While watching the new Anniversary Terminals Teaser video, I noticed that the circle of Monitors floating about all glowed a different color. Now, while this may not put to rest the doubts we had about 2401 Penitent Tangent’s red glow (since he was obviously Rampant; 343 Guilty Spark, who was originally blue, turned red after his own Rampancy) it raises some questions, none of which I’m going to get into now.

Since Monitors have been shown to glow different colors, perhaps in Forge in Halo 4, the Monitor could glow a different color depending on what team the player is on.

The player should also be able to use the Monitor Laser in Monitor Form.

Ah good idea actually. Well, I don’t think the laser, but the team color idea is good. plus it may seem that there is a monitor for each halo, and each monitor a different color (a.k.a. ‘rainbow theory’). The trailer shows that this is not the case, fot there are 6 monitors visible, and I saw 3 green ones. I’d also like to know what is that thing on the person’s head, an in the giant battle scene, i thought i saw a new enemy type. It could just be a massive, seemingly 3 legged eliete however. (1:00 exactly, lower left corner)

The thing on the guys head in the trailer looked like Captain Keyes and a flood eating him, not sure though.

> The thing on the guys head in the trailer looked like Captain Keyes and a flood eating him, not sure though.

Yeah, it was.