Mongoose question

Is it possible to bait a Soldier into stealing my Mongoose so I can destroy it and attain my Mongoose Commendation? I’m so sick of seeing something unfinished!!!

I haven’t tried yet, I’m just curious as I know they do with Warthogs, just not sure if he would kick me off then jump out like a smart -Yoink- and teleport left right and centre mocking me because I didn’t kill him in it.

I think a Spartan has to be on it.

I don’t think soldiers drive vehicles in multiplayer. (except the ones they spawn in of course)
I think they’ll only rip you out.

I’m pretty sure Soldiers don’t/can’t/won’t hijack Mongooses.

They will curb stomp you for one :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s vs spartans. I finished at level 149 so there is still hope for you. :slight_smile:

You could make a custom game that is gungeese vs warthogs or whatever you want and destroy them that way. I’m not sure if you can earrn commendations that way though.

Weird that Soldiers on Mongooses don’t count towards the destruction commendation, but other enemies in vehicles like Warthogs and Phaetons counts towards those respective commendations.

> 2535437497517606;7:
> You could make a custom game that is gungeese vs warthogs or whatever you want and destroy them that way. I’m not sure if you can earrn commendations that way though.

Customs doesn’t count towards commendations

> 2533274816788253;5:
> They will curb stomp you for one :slightly_smiling_face:

Well damn, that sucks! Thanks for the video on it though! I wonder still however, if in those few seconds he’s sat on there if You could destroy it and gain the commendation! I have only 12 left to go but for some reason I simply cannot attain them, think I might be a nice guy in the future and just drive around in a Mongoose for others to try and destroy haha.

> 2533274849069111;8:
> Weird that Soldiers on Mongooses don’t count towards the destruction commendation, but other enemies in vehicles like Warthogs and Phaetons counts towards those respective commendations.

Is this 100% confirmed?

> 2535445608274502;11:
> > 2533274849069111;8:
> > Weird that Soldiers on Mongooses don’t count towards the destruction commendation, but other enemies in vehicles like Warthogs and Phaetons counts towards those respective commendations.
>
> Is this 100% confirmed?

Well, it’s how I got the Phaeton commendation. I don’t think I’ve shot down more than ten player-driven Phaetons in my entire Halo 5 career.

> 2533274849069111;12:
> > 2535445608274502;11:
> > > 2533274849069111;8:
> > > Weird that Soldiers on Mongooses don’t count towards the destruction commendation, but other enemies in vehicles like Warthogs and Phaetons counts towards those respective commendations.
> >
> > Is this 100% confirmed?
>
> Well, it’s how I got the Phaeton commendation. I don’t think I’ve shot down more than ten player-driven Phaetons in my entire Halo 5 career.

Phaetons I’ve been blessed with because I see someone in one of those and I’m instantly your worst enemy on the battle field, I spawn an amada of weapons and vehicles to bring it down within the first 2 minutes of it spawning! Like this poor guy on Warzone Turbo a couple days ago. He spawned 4 of them, and after the first few moments of it being out I Selene Lanced the crap out of it with two damage boosts on! Gonna be honest with you, I didn’t make any friends that day :wink:

Never seen a solider on a mongoose, but I do want to say, it would look pretty cool if In firefight a swarm of them came out on mongooses like a motorbike gang.

Doubt it would be fun to fight, but probably would look cool

> 2535462333594080;14:
> Never seen a solider on a mongoose, but I do want to say, it would look pretty cool if In firefight a swarm of them came out on mongooses like a motorbike gang.
>
> Doubt it would be fun to fight, but probably would look cool

I genuinely laughed so hard at this comment! Especially the “doubt it would be fun to fight, but would look pretty cool” part xD

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I think a Spartan has to be on it.

I thought that too, however if you destroy banshees, ghosts, and wraiths in warzone firefight it counts toward commendations.