Mongoose honk had a dead.

I liked to honk a very pretty song when I drove my mongoose and now I cannot, except sometimes, which is weird.

For those of you that shoot bullets with your left index finger you must understand that the only bullets I can shoot are the ones of pretty honk honk blasts.

Getting a teammate to get on your goose when they have an objective is now a pain… since everyone hates talking to each other (mics, ewwwww). Also people that you would like not to betray cannot get the last second love honk of move it fatty.

I sit here broken hearted. My honk has left me. My teammates are betrayed. I fully expect the entire waypoint community to step up and say with a single voice: Patch it immediately; this is the most important feature in Halo!

> I liked to honk a very pretty song when I drove my mongoose and now I cannot, except sometimes, which is weird.
>
> For those of you that shoot bullets with your left index finger you must understand that the only bullets I can shoot are the ones of pretty honk honk blasts.
>
>
> Getting a teammate to get on your goose when they have an objective is now a pain… since everyone hates talking to each other (mics, ewwwww). Also people that you would like not to betray cannot get the last second love honk of move it fatty.
>
>
> I sit here broken hearted. My honk has left me. My teammates are betrayed. I fully expect the entire waypoint community to step up and say with a single voice: Patch it immediately; this is the most important feature in Halo!

You consider honking a horn the most important feature in Halo?

I disagree, the story is.

When you watch TV and you here a beep noise people are either shocked or find it hilarious. Therefore the honk.

I have cancer now.

> I have cancer now.

This thread is about real problems.

No more headaches!
Just imagine if the ghost had a horn.

The reason I didn’t like Unreal Tournament 3 on consoles was that unlike on PC, you couldn’t honk the vehicles.

> No more headaches!
> Just imagine if the ghost had a horn.

Don’t be silly; that would just make the ghost super overpowered.

The honk weapon is restricted to the warthog and mongoose only.

> > No more headaches!
> > Just imagine if the ghost had a horn.
>
> Don’t be silly; that would just make the ghost super overpowered.
>
>
> The honk weapon is restricted to the warthog and mongoose only.

Does infinity have a horn?

DICE did this for Battlefield 3 after…
Hmmm
Like, 6 months?