Mongeese

For those of you who have completed that commendation… what’s the best strategy for taking it it out? It’s the next challenge that’s truly going to be tough once I finish the Unstoppable grind… currently on level 5, 8/30 now… the purest form of torture.

No one uses these -.- best bet is just messaging someone in the opposite team and hopefully they help you out.

> 2533274805640921;2:
> No one uses these -.- best bet is just messaging someone in the opposite team and hopefully they help you out.

This

> 2533274920358788;1:
> For those of you who have completed that commendation… what’s the best strategy for taking it it out? It’s the next challenge that’s truly going to be tough once I finish the Unstoppable grind… currently on level 5, 8/30 now… the purest form of torture.

Well, I boosted in Mongoose sumo so tehe

I would like to complete all the rest of my vehicle commendations, especially this one, but i’ve given up. I just end up killing the driver, not even doing damage to the actual mongoose.

play only BTB, is hard but you can make it, like me jaja

*Mongooses

The best way for killing the mongoose and not the driver is to use a spartan laser. But it’s likely to take a long time as they are kinda expensive. Or when they are on the field, call in a scorpion.

But the hardest part of this challenge is the fact that, no one uses them. Which makes it next to impossible.

> 2533274805640921;2:
> No one uses these -.- best bet is just messaging someone in the opposite team and hopefully they help you out.

This is likely you best bet.

I have an idea about how getting the commendation in Firefight but I haven’t prove it yet. It basically is getting a spartan laser or a weapon that can destroy a Mongoose easily, then you go to a zone that has soldiers and then you wait until you get hijacked and finally you destroy it. This should be done in Warzone Heroic Firefight so it can be done more easily.
I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS ACTUALLY WORKS, PLZ SOMEONE TRY IT

> 2533275013884335;8:
> I have an idea about how getting the commendation in Firefight but I haven’t prove it yet. It basically is getting a spartan laser or a weapon that can destroy a Mongoose easily, then you go to a zone that has soldiers and then you wait until you get hijacked and finally you destroy it. This should be done in Warzone Heroic Firefight so it can be done more easily.
> I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS ACTUALLY WORKS, PLZ SOMEONE TRY IT

I tried doing that but the soldier won’t drive it once they hijack you and the elites will just shoot you . It would be nice if you could do it in firefight would be soo much easier