MONEY EVEYWHERE!!

I’m ticked of right now on what 343 is doing. People are paying to win!!! WHY??? The real fun in halo is to play with players online and just have fun. Just because this one guy thinks that he isn’t getting any power weapons/vehicles, he thinks its the end of the world. Oh come on Halo community, Grow Up and just learn to play better. I might not be a good player myself but at least I don’t spend money on something I bought for fun. Just have fun in the game and if you don’t think you’re getting a good KD, sit down, calm yourself down, and think of new strategies that good make you a way better of a gamer. Use skills like headshots, watch your headshots, and get some grenade kills. If you think that your team is not doing well, bring out a tank or a banshee and support them. JUST DON’T KEEP ON SPAWNING MORE AND MORE VEHICLES. You don’t earn anything except people’s hate and sadness that makes you a terrible gamer. So just sit down, Think of something new and KEEP GAMING ON like a pro, not a SHOW!!!

I think the real fun is waltzing into someones armory with active camouflage and a Blaze of Glory, but I guess that’s just me.

Also I feel like the content of your entire thread has been covered by other posts, only with proper grammar and less bold text.

> 2535435439758542;1:
> I’m ticked of right now on what 343 is doing. People are paying to win!!! WHY??? The real fun in halo is to play with players online and just have fun. Just because this one guy thinks that he isn’t getting any power weapons/vehicles, he thinks its the end of the world. Oh come on Halo community, Grow Up and just learn to play better. I might not be a good player myself but at least I don’t spend money on something I bought for fun. Just have fun in the game and if you don’t think you’re getting a good KD, sit down, calm yourself down, and think of new strategies that good make you a way better of a gamer. Use skills like headshots, watch your headshots, and get some grenade kills. If you think that your team is not doing well, bring out a tank or a banshee and support them. JUST DON’T KEEP ON SPAWNING MORE AND MORE VEHICLES. You don’t earn anything except people’s hate and sadness that makes you a terrible gamer. So just sit down, Think of something new and KEEP GAMING ON like a pro, not a SHOW!!!

So you are saying that just because somebody calls in reqs that they are a bad player? If you don’t like reqs then just go play arena. Not everyone spent money on the game. I only spent 10 dollars on the game to get the EG skins. And you really don’t have the service record to back up calling people trash, just saying.

Can i have some of that money? Im poor and I dont see this money that is apparently everywhere… do you have money glasses? Are they expensive?

Seriously though, I am against the weekly req card thing that they have but I dont agree with the idea that if you use a req you suck. Heck The cards they have had are actually easy to counter right now, like someone said above, Camo and blaze of glory is as if not more effective then prophets bane and are more common. Also, when it comes to warzone, which I am assuming you are talking about since that is where reqs are used, Id rather have teammates spawn vehicles to counter vehicles. Meet power with power. Heck people that dont use their reqs are usually the cause for the loss of the match.

> 2535435439758542;1:
> People are paying to win!!!

Oooohhh! where is that exact option? and how much does it cost to win?

> 2535435439758542;1:
> but at least I don’t spend money on something I bought

I know what you mean, but that line tickled my funny bone.

> 2533274924401014;3:
> > 2535435439758542;1:
> > I’m ticked of right now on what 343 is doing. People are paying to win!!! WHY??? The real fun in halo is to play with players online and just have fun. Just because this one guy thinks that he isn’t getting any power weapons/vehicles, he thinks its the end of the world. Oh come on Halo community, Grow Up and just learn to play better. I might not be a good player myself but at least I don’t spend money on something I bought for fun. Just have fun in the game and if you don’t think you’re getting a good KD, sit down, calm yourself down, and think of new strategies that good make you a way better of a gamer. Use skills like headshots, watch your headshots, and get some grenade kills. If you think that your team is not doing well, bring out a tank or a banshee and support them. JUST DON’T KEEP ON SPAWNING MORE AND MORE VEHICLES. You don’t earn anything except people’s hate and sadness that makes you a terrible gamer. So just sit down, Think of something new and KEEP GAMING ON like a pro, not a SHOW!!!
>
>
> So you are saying that just because somebody calls in reqs that they are a bad player? If you don’t like reqs then just go play arena. Not everyone spent money on the game. I only spent 10 dollars on the game to get the EG skins. And you really don’t have the service record to back up calling people trash, just saying.

Plays less than 100 games and decides to flame other players etc. Maybe it was pay to win when the game was released but as of now if players have been active everyone is on the same par. Something which OP is not. I see nothing wrong for other players to spend money on what they want

I think someones mad that they couldn’t used the parents credit card. It’s def not pay to win either way either. I used nothing but load outs and I usually when games just fine.