Monetization is pretty scummy compared to other games like it

It’s pretty screwed that the sentinel’s blades aren’t apart of the event. You make people spend 15 bucks on a belt and icons when they should’ve been apart of the event to finish the aesthetic of the armor. But of course you want to squeeze every little bit of cash out of the players as possible. I get the multiplayer is free but you can still act like you wanna do good by the players and not just get as much money from them as possible. I feel like I’m playing an EA or Activision game. Theres no way to earn credits in game. So at least make the events worth wanting to grind out instead of fluffing the tiers with challenge skips and xp increases that no one cares about. I would gladly spend money on the game if what I’m buying was actually worth the money paid.

1 Like

Yep this is a huge problem, players will have no sense of fulfillment or motivation and the game will die very very fast. Hell I even said this in my post… Activison and epic games do a way better job than this. At least their battle passes have a way to earn your credits back so you can buy the next battle pass if you actually played through the previous one.

1 Like

Ahh true on the Activision part I was more thinking of how greedy Activision blizz is. Epic does an amazing job at making the things they put on the store feel worth what you pay for it and the events worth grinding through. It doesnt feel like they just want money from you but want to deliver a great experience/product as well

Dude I didn’t think it could get worse than Apex Legends, but here we are. Don’t get me wrong, I love Apex. Theyre monetization is over the top but atleast they have a leveling system. However Infinite has now taken it to another level. Battlepass is killing the game

1 Like

Big facts man, I was really looking forward to this game and it’s like a slap to the face with how they’re handling it.