Mona Lisa 6?

Hey people. Is Waypoint going to finish the series or leave us hanging because I want to see the end. Someone reply with a YES or NO answer. Thank you.

It will continue after Headhunters, the three parter based on the story of the same name is finished. Headhunters will air soon! Stay tuned!

Hello everyone! I’ve been searching for a release date for Part 6 but I haven’t had any luck. Has the date been announced yet? Is it even in production/finished?

It’s taking a break for summer, but in the mean time we get a HeadHunters motion comic!

That’s a bit of a bummer but Headhunters was an awesome tale. Thank you! :slight_smile:

You should check out The Mona Lisa thread in the Fiction section:

The Mona Lisa Motion Comic

There’s ton of discussion, including from the authors, along with more information about the series.

> It will continue after Headhunters, the three parter based on the story of the same name is finished. Headhunters will air soon! Stay tuned!

They’re gonna do Headhunters? Awesome.

I see that waypoint is making a headhunters motion comic. But it seems to me that they only went half way through the Mona Lisa’s story by ending in the 5th episode. Am I missing something or are they just not finishing it?

I believe the Mona Lisa will begin after the hunters motion comic.

<4 <343

I heard more episodes will come this summer. But this is still weird, why do they release the Headhunters motion comic if the Mona Lisa is not finished yet…

> I heard more episodes will come this summer. But this is still weird, why do they release the Headhunters motion comic if the Mona Lisa is not finished yet…

I’d like to know that as well. I really like the first five Mona Lisa episodes and it’s hard waiting for more.

> I heard more episodes will come this summer. But this is still weird, why do they release the Headhunters motion comic if the Mona Lisa is not finished yet…

Hype? or careful planning. Idk.