Mona Lisa 11 question.

Is that really the ending? The last episode? Because if so, that was worse than Halo 2’s ending :stuck_out_tongue:

Highly doubtful. What gave you the impression that was the end?

yes thats the ending it seems better in the book TBH as there is a heavier ‘experience’ of the events but I have no idea why some of the flood looked more like they were out of resident evil then flood combat forms. I hope I answered your question satisfactory

-Scotty

i agreed

> Highly doubtful. What gave you the impression that was the end?

Well doubt it as you will, it was the end. In the book that is how it happened. But like Scotty said, the book ended it better, the video was rushed. The author intentionally ended it with a cliffhanger, but the point is this: Despite the flood being a greater potential threat, humanity and the covenant are still great enemies. Or that’s how I took it.

> Well doubt it as you will, it was the end. In the book that is how it happened.

Yeah, I just read a synopsis of the book, haven’t gotten a chance to read Halo Evolutions.

I’ve enjoyed The Mona Lisa, but honestly the ending just left me disappointed.

It’s the end exactly from the book.

It seems like Lopez would take out Henry, though. Her rifle is closer to his head. He wouldn’t be able to hit her in time.

> It’s the end exactly from the book.
>
> It seems like Lopez would take out Henry, though. Her rifle is closer to his head. He wouldn’t be able to hit her in time.

Except he’s an Elite who is physically on par with a fully armored Spartan. Personally I think she’s toast.

Which, in turn, means that Henry is toast. Even if he escaped in time, he’d either be killed by the Red Horse, or by the Covenant Carrier.

Honestly though, their bones are still bones. A rifle butt to the face would still fracture some -Yoink- and probably knock him out.