MODs on these forums need to calm down.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Tons of topics getting moved to Matchmaking if they are controversial.
Tons of comments edited if people are unfavorable with 343i (rightfully so).

It seems like they just want us to shut up instead of addressing the situation.

Way to show that community interaction 343, ya know, just being a new developer and all. This is definitely the way you build a fan base.

gg

343i has already lost alot of fan support. As of now, i’m only supporting MS. I’m sorry 343i, but with the lack of support, your losing many fans.

> Tons of topics getting moved to Matchmaking if they are controversial.

They’re moved to Matchmaking if they’re about stuff in matchmaking like weapon balance, gametypes/playlists, maps, etc. This forum is more a Halo 4 general forum for talk of campaign/spartan ops, characters, story, etc.

> Tons of comments edited if people are unfavorable with 343i (rightfully so).

I’ve seen plenty of topics stay open that could be considered “unfavorable”. The key is the type out your posts in a mature fashion. Be calm and level headed. Raging and tossing out insults left and right and saying “343 is the worst ever this game sucks hard” is not mature nor is it constructive and is liable to get locked down.

well you get the hammer when you break the rules by doing a direct attack on somebody.

i got perma-banned for making a thread where in it i asked if anyone could leave any info on the TU if there was any info out there… mod shut me down and perma-banned me…completely uncalled for… only got unbanned(after 2 weeks) cause i -Yoinked!- about it on twitter

Moderation on this site is some of the worst I’ve seen.

> Moderation on this site is some of the worst I’ve seen.

Everything on this site is some of the worst I’ve seen. Sadly it’s the only “official” forum and we’re stuck with it.

> 343i has already lost alot of fan support. As of now, i’m only supporting MS. I’m sorry 343i, but with the lack of support, your losing many fans.

How do you support Microsoft but not 343?

^Maybe likes windows 8?

…Really naughty threads end up in ‘Community Creations.’

Inb4modslockthisthreadforquestioningtheiractions

> Inb4modslockthisthreadforquestioningtheiractions

Oh, you mean locking this thread because it has nothing to do with Halo 4 and is spam? Can’t have them doing their jobs now I guess.

The moniters on this forum have next to no interaction with 343 from ive seen.Not to mention they gave us a legitimate concern to converse about and that is…

A Mantis without pants.The issue with the pantless mantises makes everything mute, we must band together my fellow spartans and petition 343 to give us…a Mantis with pants.

> > Moderation on this site is some of the worst I’ve seen.
>
> Everything on this site is some of the worst I’ve seen. Sadly it’s the only “official” forum and we’re stuck with it.

Like the stats section LMFAO, hahahahaha.

How you can make a stat section worse than most 3rd party websites is beyone hilarious to me.

> i got perma-banned for making a thread where in it i asked if anyone could leave any info on the TU if there was any info out there… mod shut me down and perma-banned me…completely uncalled for… only got unbanned(after 2 weeks) cause i -Yoinked!- about it on twitter

Completely inaccurate. I just checked your history and there is NO record of you having been permabanned. At this point, you have received 1 warning and 3 bans, one of which was extended after you created an alternate account.

Moving on:

Let’s clear some things up.

1. WE ARE VOLUNTEERS. We don’t have any information that you guys don’t.

2. Things that are related to MM are getting moved to MM in order to allow discussion other than game mechanics to have a chance here in the Halo 4 section.

3. If you have an issue and would like to discuss it further, feel free to PM bs angel or rukizzel and I’m sure they’d be happy to discuss it with you.