Modern Warfare could have been much better.

I wont get into COD before #4 or w/e, WWII games are pretty much great if done right but stories are not really original [unless you make up -Yoink-]. Anyway I realized MW 1, 2, 3 could have all been pretty good if they were done in a more loving way.

What I mean is the general core story of COD isn’t too bad. Having America, Britain and U.N countries being on the defensive is a pretty cool concept. However it’s never done right, Home Front didn’t work, and I can’t think of other games that did any better.

Sadly it has characters you don’t care for, and tries too much to hit your emotions with impossible B.S and doesn’t really try to make rational reasons for anything.

For example in MW2 it tries to make it seem like Russia would just attack America because a undercover agent (who was american) shot up some Russians. Sadly that would never happen. In the real world the most would happen would be some protests and small little acts of attacks. Yet a full scale attack? Would never happen.

I’ll give Mw3 a chance to make this “trilogy” even worth any respect. So far it’s trying too hard. And nobody likes a try hard.

Keep in mind that an entire airport of people were mowed down, that’s like what? 2,000 people? Pretty serious war crime, and America and Russia aren’t exactly “Best buddies”. I was actually kind of sad when I saw Ghost and Roach die. Especially how they died.

Doesn’t Ghost come back in MW3? I no Cod fan but the MW story is good enough to rent the game for. Anyway when did this forum become a Cod forum? Lol.

> Doesn’t Ghost come back in MW3? I no Cod fan but the MW story is good enough to rent the game for. Anyway when did this forum become a Cod forum? Lol.

Nope, Ghost died. He was killed by General Shepherd, that was why MacTavish and Price went on a near-suicide mission to kill Shepherd.

Why are you discussing this on the official HALO website. Also, there is an off-topic section in the gamma forums named “cats”. That is where this belongs.

> Why are you discussing this on the official HALO website.

> Why are you discussing this on the official HALO website. Also, there is an off-topic section in the gamma forums named “cats”. That is where this belongs.

Good question, I’m just bored and wanted to talk about something besides Halo for a moment.

Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.

> Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.

Is it a weird place to talk about this?

> > Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.
>
> Is it a weird place to talk about this?

LOLOL XD

> > > Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.
> >
> > Is it a weird place to talk about this?
>
> LOLOL XD

I don’t see why CoD and Halo can’t get along. When CoD and Halo fans get together there’s nothing we can’t do, like making hilarious machinima like this.

> > > > Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.
> > >
> > > Is it a weird place to talk about this?
> >
> > LOLOL XD
>
> I don’t see why CoD and Halo can’t get along. When CoD and Halo fans get together there’s nothing we can’t do, like making hilarious machinima like this.

I play both, but enjoy Halo more. I think the reason why is that COD’s campaign is kinda lacking for me. Compared to Halo’s.

> > > > > Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.
> > > >
> > > > Is it a weird place to talk about this?
> > >
> > > LOLOL XD
> >
> > I don’t see why CoD and Halo can’t get along. When CoD and Halo fans get together there’s nothing we can’t do, like making hilarious machinima like this.
>
> I play both, but enjoy Halo more. I think the reason why is that COD’s campaign is kinda lacking for me. Compared to Halo’s.

Same. Except Black Ops sucked, pretty bad. If they can make MW3 really good though I’ll pass off Black Ops as a fluke.

> > > > > > Its not against the rules, but it is a weird place to talk about COD.
> > > > >
> > > > > Is it a weird place to talk about this?
> > > >
> > > > LOLOL XD
> > >
> > > I don’t see why CoD and Halo can’t get along. When CoD and Halo fans get together there’s nothing we can’t do, like making hilarious machinima like this.
> >
> > I play both, but enjoy Halo more. I think the reason why is that COD’s campaign is kinda lacking for me. Compared to Halo’s.
>
> Same. Except Black Ops sucked, pretty bad. If they can make MW3 really good though I’ll pass off Black Ops as a fluke.

Black ops was by far their worst release in my opinion. The guns are nice, and the level design is decent, but the animations are horrible. The knifing is way beyond poor and the grenades get thrown so bad it looks like the characters need to go through physical fitness to learn how to throw a grenade that’s the size of a rock lol. I got a feeling MW3 is going to be very good! Now to figure out if BF3 is going to win me over MW3. I plan to get both so we shall see which one I play more. I wish MW3 had a beta so I can compare to the two. BF3 though is freaking amazing! (minus the beta glitches lol).

I’d be fine with the games if the animations didn’t look so bad.

The sprint and crawl animations in all of them are just so damn horrible. No one, and I mean no one, runs or crawls like that.

And don’t get me started on how in MW2, your handguns are placed on your back, even though there’s a perfectly good holster on you. >__>

ಠ_ಠ

Why is this here? This is a Halo forum. I mean, yeah, having a civil discussion is nice and all, but only if it is in the right place.

Don’t worry about it.

> Keep in mind that an entire airport of people were mowed down, that’s like what? 2,000 people? Pretty serious war crime, and America and Russia aren’t exactly “Best buddies”. I was actually kind of sad when I saw Ghost and Roach die. Especially how they died.

This should go in the cats section of the gamma forums, other than that I have to still say I look forward to MW3 but I’m looking forward to Halo CEA and Halo 4 a lot more though…

> Sadly it has characters you don’t care for, and tries too much to hit your emotions with impossible B.S and doesn’t really try to make rational reasons for anything.

Same could be said for Halo…