Modern Media Final Paper

Hey,

I’m taking Modern Media course in University and our final paper is writing a research/in-depth review on a franchise. It has to compare the first entry of a franchise to the most recent with sources providing analysis of the franchises growth/decrease in popculture. The outline states that our topic must have a new installment in 2021 in order for it to be relevant and up to date. The final paper is due December 10th, is there any way I can get a review copy? As is, I won’t be able to finish my final paper on Halo with the newest installment coming out on the 8th. I can provide my student ID/email.

Sincerely,
A hopeful student.

Best of luck with your goals here, but assuming you have just received the assignment, you should make a comparison in a franchise which has an instalment that has already or is about to release. Maybe look at Forza Horizon, Call of Duty or something like that instead.

The chances of you getting an early access code are quite slim. In the opinion of a total stranger on the internet, it’s not worth risking your assignment over.

If it was me I’d probably do Resident Evil.

> 2533274791808016;3:
> If it was me I’d probably do Resident Evil.

I’m not OP, but that’s a fun idea! So much has happened to Resident Evil since it first released in 1996. It’s swapped genres a couple times, switched through various perspectives and has a different reception globally. There’s even a series of trash but fun action movies based on the games, there’s a lot to write about there.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> Best of luck with your goals here, but assuming you have just received the assignment, you should make a comparison in a franchise which has an instalment that has already or is about to release. Maybe look at Forza Horizon, Call of Duty or something like that instead.
>
> The chances of you getting an early access code are quite slim. In the opinion of a total stranger on the internet, it’s not worth risking your assignment over.

You aren’t wrong but I wanted to shoot my shot haha