Moderators?

How can you tell which ones are online?

I’m on right now.

You could try this:

Go to the Members page, choose the Role drop down, then select Moderators, then click the Search button.

You’d had to individually open the Moderators profiles and choose Statistics to see their last time logged in, if it says 5-20 minutes, they may still be online.

Another option before June was online status pins which showed up in the box with your Avatar, name, post count and stuff, but that was disabled temporarily to ensure the sites stability.

> How can you tell which ones are online?

Um, by looking at the most recent thread locks, or posts, that’s normally a good way. But if you need to ask a question, and need it answered quickly, I suggest getting a hold of them by Xbox LIVE or Twitter.

> I’m on right now.

I’ll send you a message.

> 2533274813061580;3:
> You could try this:
>
> Go to the Members page, choose the Role drop down, then select Moderators, then click the Search button.
>
> You’d had to individually open the Moderators profiles and choose Statistics to see their last time logged in, if it says 5-20 minutes, they may still be online.
>
> ----
>
> Another option before June was online status pins which showed up in the box with your Avatar, name, post count and stuff, but that was disabled temporarily to ensure the sites stability.

There should be a sticky thread with a list of all the Moderators in case someone wanted to to contact one of them directly because the “Members” page is gone.

> 2775209234672000;6:
> > 2533274813061580;3:
> > You could try this:
> >
> > Go to the Members page, choose the Role drop down, then select Moderators, then click the Search button.
> >
> > You’d had to individually open the Moderators profiles and choose Statistics to see their last time logged in, if it says 5-20 minutes, they may still be online.
> >
> > ----
> >
> > Another option before June was online status pins which showed up in the box with your Avatar, name, post count and stuff, but that was disabled temporarily to ensure the sites stability.
>
>
> There should be a sticky thread with a list of all the Moderators in case someone wanted to to contact one of them directly because the “Members” page is gone.

If you’ve read The Waypoint Forum Rules, you’ll notice there is a link to The Halo Waypoint Forum Ban FAQ, and at the very end is a link to a list of monitors, but the link is old, and references the old forum format. Here is the correct link.