Moderators, WTH?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yo mods, why did you close my thread? It was going strong with over 60 posts, and you just shut it down. My thread name is “All Infection Players Need to see this MAAAGIC”. Can you not act like roadkill?

Might have to do with showing glitches or exploits in the video. I didn’t watch it so just guessing.

Edit: n/m, a mod responded in your thread.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Might have to do with showing glitches or exploits in the video. I didn’t watch it so just guessing.

Those were not glitches. Everyone has the same capacity to do these hides. It is not fair if players capitalize on their mistakes and get punished. I think 343 needs to be responsible and own their mistakes.

> Being aggressive and nonconstructive in your own thread is a great way to expedite its run.

I would imagine this probably had something to do with it, I would also venture to guess this thread will be locked down as well.

> 2533274843225273;4:
> > Being aggressive and nonconstructive in your own thread is a great way to expedite its run.
>
>
> I would imagine this probably had something to do with it, I would also venture to guess this thread will be locked down as well.

The funny thing was, I was not being aggressive and making nonconstructive posts. Clearly, the mods need to check the prescription of their glasses. Now, other players were attacking me, and of course I did my best to handle the situation. But you lock my thread? Wow, really smart.

You do not need to defend yourself, per say. 2 wrongs don’t make a right, you can report and/or ignore, but trying to fight fire with fire only gets both parties burned.