Moderator/Observer Slot?

Do we know if this will be a thing? If the game doesnt have it I feel like its just going to die. RTS games need this…

> 2535408943928144;1:
> Do we know if this will be a thing? If the game doesnt have it I feel like its just going to die. RTS games need this…

Now I have to ask a stupid question - what is that?

a player can just see everything… u ever watch starcraft? its a slot that allows a player to watch a match but not play. so people could make videos/commentarys. ex ex or just learn…

I really hope that they do. Hell, being able to save previous games would also be beneficial for players to learn from their mistakes and see what higher skilled players do in their games (if they allow observer/spectator). This would also help the community hold small tournaments and broadcast it via Twitch or Youtube (just a couple examples). Please note that I’m not saying to make the game e-sports but other RTS games have had small tournaments in the past, even if it’s just one for a small town and the prize is small. People enjoy playing in them.

Just make sure they do it right with a proper spectator mode and put in a minute delay so they can’t sit in a party feeding one side information.

So, live theatre. Yea I have nothing wrong with it but everyone in the match should agree to it.

> 2533274939354123;6:
> So, live theatre. Yea I have nothing wrong with it but everyone in the match should agree to it.

It’s usually only found in private games, not public MM