Modding problem

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 is a lot easier to hack…
I can’t play a game worth sht without some jackss having a full automatic BR spraying, or people having infinite Ordnance drops, It is not exactly fun, being stuck in a game, where people pin themselves up in a room in complex, spawning Ordnance left to right. Not exactly fair, when someone runs in your face, with over-shields, damage-boost, and speed-boost. and having two different power weapon. The funny thing is,

That is the sad part about it. Most games have a aim bot problem, usually that’s it. This however, The modders are really creative and have done some fairly unique things… Why? I don’t know ask 343i as to why they don’t have any protection against it…

you can blame lag if you want. Its a scapegoat for a lot for crap.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I want to bump this, to see peoples “input”

Are you sure you’re not just really bad at the game and mad that you don’t know how to play it? Those “mods” aren’t possible without the use of a jtag which I know for a fact you aren’t playing against someone using that every game.

I would love to see proof of these infinite ordnance drops you speak of, I have yet to run into anyone who mods Halo 4.

Can I call BS? Haven’t seen any of that.

As would I. The only real mods in this game are armour mods, which don’t affect the game at all.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Are you sure you’re not just really bad at the game and mad that you don’t know how to play it? Those “mods” aren’t possible without the use of a jtag which I know for a fact you aren’t playing against someone using that every game.

I have a few videos on my fileshare to actually prove I am not bullsh*tting around, and to be honest, a lot of the time, I am trying to play the game, so a lot of them that I see, I don’t even think of going to theater and recording them. So no, A lot of the claims I can’t back up. However, I understand where your coming from in terms of assuming that I am a sore looser, and I just suck, but thats not really the case. Sure I have my games where I just don’t have my A game. But I am certain I can tell the difference between a full automatic Battlerifle, Verse a Assault rifle

Yeah, i’m with you guys. Calling BS on this. unless you mean all custom games with your friends, in which case why are you drawing attention to your friends?

But yeah, I don’t see anybody playing complex in any mode with ordinance… I really only see complex in flood.

Why are there so many HAXORS!!! threads yet so little proof?

Because…

THERE. ARE. NO. HACKERS/MODDERS.

>

So from what I gathered, you lag more than an Aussie host with American players, you don’t understand what the Ordnance Priority perk is, and anyone better than you is aimbotting to the extreme.

> > Are you sure you’re not just really bad at the game and mad that you don’t know how to play it? Those “mods” aren’t possible without the use of a jtag which I know for a fact you aren’t playing against someone using that every game.

If it’s killcams or people not looking like they’re aiming at you, it’s lag and happens literally to everyone, if not, please specify exactly what your issue is. I’m not hopping on xbox just to see some kid miss all of his shots on a guy who turns around and kills him. You need proof here, and having a negative k/d really isn’t supporting your claim.

>

You probably just have a bad connection, seriously. Don’t you think more people would have brought this up by now if it was as popular as you say it is?

No one has had these problems. Its probably connection.

And let me guess, all you people who call BS, think there are ONLY armor mods? Honestly how dumb can you get? You’re saying people who have the know how to mod armor, only mod that? So you think people out of goodwill wont mod it further then that? Honestly…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > Are you sure you’re not just really bad at the game and mad that you don’t know how to play it? Those “mods” aren’t possible without the use of a jtag which I know for a fact you aren’t playing against someone using that every game.
> >
> > I have a few videos on my fileshare to actually prove I am not bullsh*tting around
>
> If it’s killcams or people not looking like they’re aiming at you, it’s lag and happens literally to everyone, if not, please specify exactly what your issue is. I’m not hopping on xbox just to see some kid miss all of his shots on a guy who turns around and kills him. You need proof here, and having a negative k/d really isn’t supporting your claim.

I don’t use killcam, I know that they are half-ssed pieces of sht

On top of that, its only a literately a 4 game difference, so 17 point difference doesn’t mean anything in terms of credit… I mean if it was negative thousands, maybe thats something different, But all I have to do, is play a couple of matches and that is it… So I don’t know why you brought my KD into this

go to speedtest.net and check your stats.

> I would love to see proof of these infinite ordnance drops you speak of, I have yet to run into anyone who mods Halo 4.

Yep. Me too. Make a video and ask for a Mod to PM you so the cheaters and Hackers may be permabanned from Halo and hopefully Xbox Live.

I dispise cheaters, hackers, and glitchers to no end.