Modding on Halo 4

I hate to say it but I truly want to know ifs me and my friends but I’ve seen alot of modding on Halo MatchMaking since halo 4 I’m hoping that people have because, I know there are modding programs out there as I have done the research. I’m hopng that maybe after this 343 will start looking more into it. Im truly worried that halo is being taken over by modders. Some of the mods I’ve seen range from aimbots to always having over shield,damage boost, & speed boost thats just to start. Please if anyone else seen it post here and tell me also if bsangel happens to see this maybe if you could talk to 343 and see what they have to say that would be helpful.

PS. I am talking about on both Xbox 360 and PC.

Im sure 343 is on top of that. I havent seen to much modding from my end or am I just to good for them ohhhhhh!

I haven’t seen any modding whatsoever in Halo 4, I believe 343 Industries have done a fairly good job at staying on top of the situation.

And what do you mean by both 360 and PC? Last I checked, Halo 4 was an Xbox 360 exclusive…

I have seen modders on this game for the first time tonight. Pretty lame but its less than .1% of the opponents out there overall.

In viewing some of the recent MLGers playing this game (Infinity Challenge streams), I do have one word of warning in regards to modding. One thing I noticed was that for the individual trying to win that truck, his teamates would allow him the their ordinance drops. Thus the individual would constantly have the power weapons, speed boost, damage and overshield it would seem.

Now, its certainly unlikely the entire team would be having this at one time, but if its one individual, this i may be what is going on. Its even possible some of the specialization might be affecting some things.

Just be wary that’s all.

> I hate to say it but I truly want to know ifs me and my friends but I’ve seen alot of modding on Halo MatchMaking since halo 4 I’m hoping that people have because, I know there are modding programs out there as I have done the research. I’m hopng that maybe after this 343 will start looking more into it. Im truly worried that halo is being taken over by modders. Some of the mods I’ve seen range from aimbots to always having over shield,damage boost, & speed boost thats just to start. Please if anyone else seen it post here and tell me also if bsangel happens to see this maybe if you could talk to 343 and see what they have to say that would be helpful.
>
> PS. I am talking about on both Xbox 360 and PC.

> I hate to say it but I truly want to know ifs me and my friends but I’ve seen alot of modding on Halo MatchMaking since halo 4 I’m hoping that people have because, I know there are modding programs out there as I have done the research. I’m hopng that maybe after this 343 will start looking more into it. Im truly worried that halo is being taken over by modders. Some of the mods I’ve seen range from aimbots to always having over shield,damage boost, & speed boost thats just to start. Please if anyone else seen it post here and tell me also if bsangel happens to see this maybe if you could talk to 343 and see what they have to say that would be helpful.
>
> <mark>PS. I am talking about on both Xbox 360 and PC.</mark>

343 does a really good job at keeping modding under control. If the people you see really are modding, they’ll be banned pretty soon.

And I’m pretty sure you haven’t seen anyone modding on the PC considering Halo 4 is an Xbox exclusive.

> PS. I am talking about on both Xbox 360 and PC.

Halo 4 Pc…sure ok… o.0

Ill mention another issue even though it isnt modding.The keyboard and mouse.I actually dont have any issue with it aside from the fact that it bypasses the in-game look sensitivity, which allow them to look twice as fast with less effort, but thats all.Modding is nearly impossible to see due to horrifyingly bad kill cams, kill cams serve a different purpose aside form seeing what/how you were killed but allow you to see things like aimbots.

Aimbots are one of the most common mods in FPS console games, and Halo 4 is heaven to the ones using them, due to the lack of a correct killcam.

Lag switches are probally common as well, but are harder to notice because of the constant lag in-game.

Other than that there is not much we can do until the kill cams get fixed, meanwhile well just be asking ourselves, “how in the hell is that possible”.

Proof read before you hit “POST”

> Ill mention another issue even though it isnt modding.The keyboard and mouse.I actually dont have any issue with it aside from the fact that it bypasses the in-game look sensitivity, which allow them to look twice as fast with less effort, but thats all.Modding is nearly impossible to see due to horrifyingly bad kill cams, kill cams serve a different purpose aside form seeing what/how you were killed but allow you to see things like aimbots.
>
> Aimbots are one of the most common mods in FPS console games, and Halo 4 is heaven to the ones using them, due to the lack of a correct killcam.
>
> Lag switches are probally common as well, but are harder to notice because of the constant lag in-game.
>
> Other than that there is not much we can do until the kill cams get fixed, meanwhile well just be asking ourselves, “how in the hell is that possible”.

What effect does lag switching have in this game? Do the people affected by the cheater end up in the “black screen,” then randomly die?

In Lost Planet lag switchers would maybe teleport the odd time but overall they were just flat out invincible.

In Call of Duty it’s blatantly obvious when someone is using one because everyone gets the connection interrupted screen while the cheater cruises around freely shooting players that cant move and are shown in the kill cam to be doing nothing.

At the CoD:BO2 midnight release someone who uses mods and a lag switch, told me how a lag switch works, and i have seen it in Halo 4…just not as bad as CoD, but they are being used.Essentially instead of throwing a grenade they can literally “pause” the game for a decreasing amount of time each time it is used.It will even have a timer on the screen saying how long they have, usually only for a few seconds.Which is of course plenty of time to get a excellent advantage.

There are mods out there. The ones i have seen is the commendation ones were all they did was max out there commendations and they have all the armor and emblems.

I dont know about other mods like that though. The only one that i can think of is the one where all of the armor is taken off and theres no head. But that one is already taken care of. The others, i dont know.

> Ill mention another issue even though it isnt modding.The keyboard and mouse.I actually dont have any issue with it aside from the fact that it bypasses the in-game look sensitivity, which allow them to look twice as fast with less effort, but thats all.Modding is nearly impossible to see due to horrifyingly bad kill cams, kill cams serve a different purpose aside form seeing what/how you were killed but allow you to see things like <mark>aimbots</mark>.
>
> <mark>Aimbots</mark> are one of the most common mods in FPS console games, and Halo 4 is heaven to the ones using them, due to the lack of a correct killcam.
>
> Lag switches are probally common as well, but are harder to notice because of the constant lag in-game.
>
> Other than that there is not much we can do until the kill cams get fixed, meanwhile well just be asking ourselves, “how in the hell is that possible”.

Here’s a fun link to youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4