Modding Custom Games?

Hi, I’m new to this forum kind of and I’m sorry if this was the wrong place to ask this, but the rules seemed to suggest asking here, so… Anyways, I have a question that is kind of technical, but where better to ask than here?

I know that modding in matchmaking is illegal and will get me banned, and I know that much is true. But what I wondering was, is it not allowed to mod Custom Games? I have this cool idea for a game-mode that I can play with my friends, but I don’t want to be banned for it. If someone can give me the word on that, that’d be helpful.

Secondly, this may be something that is not able to be attained at my skill, but how do you actually mod a custom game? I’ve played some of the coolest gamemodes in Custom Games, and I’m hoping that I can create one myself before I let my Halo 4 game collect dust. If anyone has experience with modding custom games, please do tell!

Again, thanks again for your help Halo Community, keep being epic!

Any discussion about what your OP is about is against forum rules. I suggest you ask to lock this thread or change the OP before a mod does so.

Modding content on your console is not allowed, nor is the discussion of said content.