Modders in BTB

For all of you folks new to Reach my friend captured this last night and I wanted to share with you all so you understand what it looks like when you come up against a real modder in halo Reach matchmaking.

This was a game on hemmorage. My friend happened to be place on the modders team and he knew straight away something was up when he spawned into the game with unlimited ammo. I wont call the modder out but I am sure you can work it out for yourselves. ( check their service tags) He put four people on the other team in monitor mode and then failed miserably at spawn killing them with four banshees.

Why players want to mod a five year old game is beyond me.

WATCH THE UNEDITED VERSION HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AGLtfr7QL4&feature=youtu.be ( NO AUDIO)

Yeah slim shady I have seen him multiple times modding in BTB. He keeps changing his names and making new accounts. Most of the time he stays away in the matches to spawn random objects for his team and it’s annoying. I’ve reported him multiple times but everytime I get into a modded lobby, it’s that slim shady guy. Hope he gets banned!!!

I thought they banned the console to but it seems they now have ways to mask their ESN or MAC address from Xbox live so the console doesn’t get banned. and they can just keep creating new accounts and keep modding.

Ohoho, so that Slim Shady guy strikes again. Me and my friend ran into him months ago during a BTB match on the same map.

I matched him. I beat him and I moved on with life. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. up OP you literally think anyone that can aim a gun straight is cheating. Which is why you quit out against any players with half a brain.

> 2533274919127036;5:
> I matched him. I beat him and I moved on with life. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. up OP you literally think anyone that can aim a gun straight is cheating. Which is why you quit out against any players with half a brain.

What are you talking about? Pretty clear example of modding if you ask me.

> 2533274919127036;5:
> I matched him. I beat him and I moved on with life. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. up OP you literally think anyone that can aim a gun straight is cheating. Which is why you quit out against any players with half a brain.

I guess you have never seen him (the hacker) in hacking action.
I did once, no man should ever have to see banshees on hemorrhage, it is already an awful map to begin with and the banshees just added to the agony.