Modded gametype?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Does anyone know any modded gametype I can download where you can disable sprint?

There are no modded gametypes. Those are not allowed.

Wait, then does that mean that Machinima based gametypes where you can, for example, re-size objects are not allowed? I am very curious.

> Wait, then does that mean that Machinima based gametypes where you can, for example, re-size objects are not allowed? I am very curious.

Modding of any kind is not allowed as it breaks the Xbox Live Terms of Service which you agreed to when you signed up to Xbox Live. If caught, you risk both your account and console being permanently banned from Xbox Live.

> > Wait, then does that mean that Machinima based gametypes where you can, for example, re-size objects are not allowed? I am very curious.
>
> Modding of any kind is not allowed as it breaks the Xbox Live Terms of Service which you agreed to when you signed up to Xbox Live. If caught, you risk both your account and console being permanently banned from Xbox Live.

Okay, thank you very much for the useful information. I was very close to blindly modding the game.

(Please delete this post as it is an accidental double post)

We aren’t allowed to discuss that stuff here.
However, Action Sack and Flood have gametypes which are the products of these.

So far, these are the only examples of 343 supported ones.

Everything else is not allowed to be discussed here.

> Does anyone know any modded gametype I can download where you can disable sprint?

Well since no one here will help I guess I’ll lend a hand. Unfortunatly I can’t just upload the gametype to my fileshare. Send me a friend request, if you see me online send me an invite and I can give you the gametype you’re looking for. Once we play one game with the modded gametype, you’ll find the gametype in your recent history. From there you will be able to save it.

> We aren’t allowed to discuss that stuff here.
> However, Action Sack and Flood have gametypes which are the products of these.
>
> So far, these are the only examples of 343 supported ones.
>
> Everything else is not allowed to be discussed here.

On second thought, your right. This topic should probably be locked due to the fact that we cannot discuss anything modding related, it’s only what I think should be done.

> However, <mark>Action Sack and Flood have gametypes which are the products of these</mark>.
>
> So far, these are the <mark>only examples of 343 supported ones.</mark>
>

I don’t think 343 support mods full stop. The gametypes in matchmaking likely won’t be modded as that would go against the terms of use. I guess gametypes like Lightning Flag and Mini Slayer are just existing gametypes 343 have edited like Medal Madness as opposed to just pulling them straight out of a modder’s file share.

> However, Action Sack and Flood have gametypes which are the products of these.
>
> So far, these are the only examples of 343 supported ones.
>

Let’s clarify: by “modded,” we mean that the data is modified by someone who is not the developer and does not own rights to the game code. Technically, even patches and updates are “mods,” but since they are created and approved by the developer, it is not against any terms or policies to use them.