Mod-Please Lock this, thanks...

I’m still learning gimp on my own made these…

But here are 2 pics I created one with txt, & one with out, & see what you think…

With a bonus, to see my planet…

Planet:

Image 1:

Image 2:

Impact

&

I think that’s how they should have made impact, and a person could choose to add weather or not…

Yes, I know how unrealistic snow can be in outerspace, but if it was made of Carbon Dioxide, it could probably exist, but probably different color to…But I love snow…It makes everything pretty…

They should have extended the safe boundary so you wouldn’t have to see those or at least make a hidden option on map…

Ravine has been terraforming…

Yes, I know the shadows are wack, but for now, here ya go.

Well, the first one is a decent planet. The second one was, a little odd, but okay. But then the third one kinda got all rainbows and unicorns.

> Well, the first one is a decent planet. The second one was, a little odd, but okay. But then the third one kinda got all rainbows and unicorns.

Third & 2nd are same picture, just with words, but thinks, it’s kinda meant to look dramatically pretty, & not a taste for guys, mainly for girls, I don’t know…

But thanks, I appreciate it.

Next I’m going to try perspective pictures with gimp, you know, like maps on Halo…

Updated OP with 2 new images…please look, you may like…

5/5 stars + bonus points for photoshopping out the Impact base

Thanks, my whole intention…That part wasn’t easy…

So I should continue?

If so, what would you all like to see…

More existing maps remade or new terrain maps or Both?

I really like the Impact images, good job!

Thanks, those were the easy ones…And this means a lot,

I do know this probably won’t happen but at least it gives 343i some better clarity in what we are looking for… And that plasma planet, it’s terrain in coming soon…, well, part of it…

Have another image here, purely custom image of an idea, it’s part of the plasma planet, it’s either the clouds or terrain, your choice…

I know it’s not the best, but it seems to be very pretty in my opinion…I want to add more realism but can’t really, it’s hard to make pretend terrain…

Moving on to reality as halo 4 or reach has not been updated with forge maps & etc and no one really likes anything of mine anyway, so, my file-share & all of it online and offline will be removed today or this weekend will play halo to myself or MM ttyl…