Mod, Delete this thread please.

Not sure if anybody has noticed how broken the condor is.

I play on the pc version and my condors cannot hit stationary air targets.
They also cannot attack bases to either, Eventually they end up hitting the bases but for anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute they will just sit there and shoot and completely miss the main part of the base, Moving them to a different side doesn’t rectify the problem either.

The base is not cloaked.
The base doesn’t have the ability from Pavium(I think its him) that makes buildings temp invulernable.

They just completely miss, and it makes 0 sense.
Its been going on for about a month.

Not sure whats going on, And I have no idea how to submit a bug or anything like that, Hopefully someone could do so for me or point me in the direction of filing a bug report.

Thanks in advance.

Figured how to submit a bug report, Hoping a Mod can close this thread.

> 2535440207068962;1:
> Not sure if anybody has noticed how broken the condor is.
>
> I play on the pc version and my condors cannot hit stationary air targets.
> They also cannot attack bases to either, Eventually they end up hitting the bases but for anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute they will just sit there and shoot and completely miss the main part of the base, Moving them to a different side doesn’t rectify the problem either.
>
> The base is not cloaked.
> The base doesn’t have the ability from Pavium(I think its him) that makes buildings temp invulernable.
>
> They just completely miss, and it makes 0 sense.
> Its been going on for about a month.
>
> Not sure whats going on, And I have no idea how to submit a bug or anything like that, Hopefully someone could do so for me or point me in the direction of filing a bug report.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Do you have a video of this? This is the first time I have ever heard of this.

Locked at OP’s request