Mobile or Desktop Loadout Changing App?

I’ve decided to veer away from my typical “the good 'ol days” posts and try to get opinions on something I just thought of.

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could tweak our loadouts in Waypoint and/or with a mobile app? I find myself randomly thinking about changing my loadouts at work, but I always forget to do it when I hop online because I just want to play.

Wouldn’t it be cool?

That would be cool!

I wouldn’t use it at all. My loadouts haven’t changed for several months.

> I wouldn’t use it at all. My loadouts haven’t changed for several months.

I have one loadout I use and it hasn’t changed in forever. I use Firepower with a DMR and AR, plasma grenades, a thruster pack and Dexterity. I do have one loadout for using vehicles on a few BTB maps, but other than that, I only use the one.

Interesting idea. I’ve also thought of the idea of a custom gametype creating app. It would be especially useful if Firefight returned.

Battlefield 4 does this and it worked well when I used it. Though you’ll more than likely mess with your loadout when the game is booted up, but when it updates the game on a fly (like B4) it’s pretty cool. I unlock something and set it on my PC/phone nice and quick and the game updates between spawning.

I imagine Halo 5 may do this anyway. Question of when more than anything.