Mobile Halo Games

I have been playing for a while and decided to let more people know about it there are 2 Halo games available on your smartphone for free go to your play store and search Spartan Runner and Spartan Firefight have any questions post below I’ll answer if I can

Are these official games, or are they 3rd party games illegally using the IP?

> 2533274975565198;2:
> Are these official games, or are they 3rd party games illegally using the IP?

The games are made by doberman studios and I got them from the official google play store that’s built into my phone they are pixilated games (if I spelt that right lol)

> 2533274975565198;2:
> Are these official games, or are they 3rd party games illegally using the IP?

They’re third party games. Whether they got permission to use the IP and other related property, I don’t know, but Spartan Runner is really fun.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2533274975565198;2:
> > Are these official games, or are they 3rd party games illegally using the IP?
>
> They’re third party games. Whether they got permission to use the IP and other related property, I don’t know, but Spartan Runner is really fun.

I like spartan runner too you should try spartan firefight if you can its a lot of fun

Spartan FireFight

> 2535409420483886;6:
> Spartan FireFight

Yep that’s what the game is called the other game is Spartan Runner

> 2535425305181079;7:
> > 2535409420483886;6:
> > Spartan FireFight
>
> Yep that’s what the game is called the other game is Spartan Runner

Spartan runner? What’s it about?

I know this is a little off topic from the mobile Halo games for Android or IOS, but once the new Valve Steam Deck releases, you will be able to play full fat Halo in a mobile form factor as well, no internet required. If you are unaware, its a handheld gaming PC basically in the modified body of a Nintendo Switch, I am really psyched for this.

> 2535461884091985;8:
> > 2535425305181079;7:
> > > 2535409420483886;6:
> > > Spartan FireFight
> >
> > Yep that’s what the game is called the other game is Spartan Runner
>
> Spartan runner? What’s it about?

Spartan Runner is a bunch of missions where you have to get a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon or a specific enemy your character runs by itself but you jump and shoot your way through missions. Spartan Firefight pretty much explains itself there are a bunch of modes to play even flood firefight and its set of own campaign missions similar to Spartan Runner but you have full control over your character your character is customizable the games are free and there really small in download size so best thing you can do is download them and play if you don’t like the game just uninstall them :+1:

> 2535468804279224;9:
> I know this is a little off topic from the mobile Halo games for Android or IOS, but once the new Valve Steam Deck releases, you will be able to play full fat Halo in a mobile form factor as well, no internet required. If you are unaware, its a handheld gaming PC basically in the modified body of a Nintendo Switch, I am really psyched for this.

The games are out on android smartphones I’m not sure what other platforms I’ve been playing awhile and both games got a update and they are just really fun to play there is a mode called versus in firefight where you play online but all other modes you play with/against bots

I tried FireFight too and it’s very fun… But I think it’s just a bit too hard, no? Maybe I’m the noob🤣

> 2535410275599661;12:
> I tried FireFight too and it’s very fun… But I think it’s just a bit too hard, no? Maybe I’m the noob🤣

You can adjust the difficulty for some missions and the controls takes some practice I remember my first time playing I threatened my phone and said I would smash it lol

Oh, I didn’t know this! Thanks, I’ll try (and be sure to don’t smash the phone the next time you’ll play this game…)

> 2535410275599661;14:
> Oh, I didn’t know this! Thanks, I’ll try (and be sure to don’t smash the phone the next time you’ll play this game…)

I didn’t just said I would lol

I didn’t know those games existed, think I’ll give them a go! Hopefully they’re on the iOS store.

> 2535445608274502;16:
> I didn’t know those games existed, think I’ll give them a go! Hopefully they’re on the iOS store.

There pretty fun and great to kill some time not sure what platforms they are available on but they are on my Android phone

For mobile situations, I usually have my Razer Kishi with me and I’ll use connect to my Xbox via cell service.

> 2603643534586909;18:
> For mobile situations, I usually have my Razer Kishi with me and I’ll use connect to my Xbox via cell service.

I don’t know how all that works but just from the sound of it I probably couldn’t afford it anyway lol

> 2535425305181079;19:
> > 2603643534586909;18:
> > For mobile situations, I usually have my Razer Kishi with me and I’ll use connect to my Xbox via cell service.
>
> I don’t know how all that works but just from the sound of it I probably couldn’t afford it anyway lol

The Kishi is just a controller you connect to your smartphone, then you can stream games from your xbox to your smartphone over the internet, and I believe that feature is free for everybody. I have tried this and even though I have very good internet, the lag has always killed it for me and made it not worth playing. I have had much more success with other cloud streaming game services in terms of lag though.