we need moa and guta plus some new wildlife
YES. MOAR MOA.
No love for the Guta?
No Moa. No Guta. Lets see some new wildlife.
more moa, and different types of moa.
i think Moa are a pretty cool guys. eh runs around and doesn’t afraid of anything.
> No Moa. No Guta. Lets see some new wildlife.
> > No Moa. No Guta. Lets see some new wildlife.
Don’t get my hopes up Math.
I’m all for wildlife, but don’t do what Bungie did and put 90% of their team to work on the Moa and the other 10% to actually work on Reach itself. (So it seemed.)
Did Moas and Gutas even exist off of Reach? I assume there might have been a zoo somewhere they could have moved some to, or perhaps move Moas somewhere to farm them, but do we really know if they exist anymore?