Moa statues and acrophobia skull

Do moa statues appear if you are using the acrophobia skull?

1 Like

Yes, and they will appear regardless of selected difficulty.

2 Likes

Yes, but do keep in mind they only spawn on certain levels each week. So be sure to check around the web for what levels have them for the week. Halo Canon usually uploads a video showing all the locations for the week.

5 Likes

You can actually see what levels have them if you look at the moa challenge. It states the campaign levels the challenge can be done in.

1 Like

Yup but I often need to get 5 for the challenge to unlock so if you don’t get the unlock for say Sierra 117s 3 this week get 1 or 2 on crows nest cause they vanish permanently after shot.

1 Like

Did you quit instead of finishing the mission?

Nope.
I think it was the Internet lapsing

I had the same issue. I shot all three on 117 and the last one didn’t count so I had to continue onto crow’s nest and shoot the first one.

2 Likes

There was a glitched one on Sierra 117 that did not count. That’s probably what you encountered. This occurrence is probably why they only want you to shoot 3 and there are 9 possible ones. Never know when one might bug out.

2 Likes

One on Floodgate is broken, just after the “Shadow of Intent” chapter card, on the ledge with the pipes.