Moa confirmed for third protaganist in Halo 5

> Did any Moa survive the invasion of Reach?
> - M0aHerder
>
> Though their native numbers were certainly decimated to near-extinction levels by the catastrophic environmental effects of the Covenant’s assault on their natural habitat, it is held that there are still moa populations thriving in remote sectors on the post-glassed Reach. Interestingly enough, the largest single population of moa still alive are currently thriving on Gannick 22, an inner colony world named for the original twenty-two scientists and pioneers of the UNSC Gannick that gave their lives in the discovery and exploration of a once-hostile environment. Gannick 22 has become a larger population center since escaping the Covenant War unscathed, and is home to Wiljax Brantley, entrepreneur and humble owner of his restaurant and petting zoo “Have S’Moa.” When the attack on Reach took place, the latest population of moa that he had just recently received instantly became worth more than their weight in titanium, turning Brantley into a very rich man practically overnight. In related news, moa nuggets, once a simple staple in Have S’Moa’s KolonyKids Meals, have now become an incredibly expensive delicacy among wealthy UEG dignitaries.

Gentlemen, start your photoshops.

[deleted]

A Halo campaign in which you played as a Moa would be awesome. You would constantly be running away from Guta, cars and human hunters.

> 2533274836080832;2:
> Where is this source from?!

Canon fodder. Its a thing done by a guy about things. Look under the blog section

> 2533274929494620;3:
> A Halo campaign in which you played as a Moa would be awesome. You would constantly be running away from Guta, cars and human hunters.

I want to see this as a game. If you are caught you are turned into Moa Burgers or expensive Moa Nuggets

> 2533274883849234;5:
> > 2533274929494620;3:
> > A Halo campaign in which you played as a Moa would be awesome. You would constantly be running away from Guta, cars and human hunters.
>
>
> I want to see this as a game. If you are caught you are turned into Moa Burgers or expensive Moa Nuggets

Sprint will ruin it though.
/sarcasm

Physically augmented Super-Moa, running around with mounted machine guns and giving Spartans rides on the battlefield. The UNSC’s’ greatest forces.

Moa will replace cortana you scrubs. Master chief and his trusty steed. May john ride the armored beast into battle.

This thread makes me wish I had bought bought one of Insercoin’s Moa Burger tees when they were out sigh :frowning: