Moa Burger Pringles

Moa Burger Pringles spotted in the wild - can confirm these are real, check out the jump here, second image on their Instagram.

If anyone happens to pick them up, let us know where you saw them and how they taste. Pretty random to spot these but also pretty cool it’s an actual flavor.

If that’s real, I want. If anyone sees them let me know where to get it.

> 2533274884428938;2:
> If that’s real, I want. If anyone sees them let me know where to get it.

It’s absolutely real (let’s just say I know how “the sausage gets made” in this case).

I’m just curious who the retailers are.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2533274884428938;2:
> > If that’s real, I want. If anyone sees them let me know where to get it.
>
> It’s absolutely real (let’s just say I know how “the sausage gets made” in this case).
>
> I’m just curious who the retailers are.

I’m going to check my local grocery stores and if they don’t have it I’ll check target and Walmart

I need to get my hands on one of these. I want the tube as part of my collection.

Not as good as an actual fast food chain selling Moa burgers, but I’ll take it xD

Hoping I can find these in the UK somewhere, more for the tin than anything else heh :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;7:
> Hoping I can find these in the UK somewhere, more for the tin than anything else heh :slight_smile:

I’ll see if I can find out if the UK gets their Pringles imported from the US - could be from the manufacturing plant in Poland though.

I read some posts on another site that said they can be bought at Walmart

This is incredible. I desperately need these.

> 2535420423878127;9:
> I read some posts on another site that said they can be bought at Walmart

locustki11er01 said they were going to check Walmart - worth a shot to see if they’ve arrived yet

That’s awesome, I’ll definitely need to add one of these tins to my Halo collectible stash

They are real! they will be a Walmart exclusive.

> 2533274882881665;10:
> This is incredible. I desperately need these.

Just imagine your friend’s faces when you brag to them: “I ate a real Moa burger!”

> 2535426515273563;14:
> > 2533274882881665;10:
> > This is incredible. I desperately need these.
>
> Just imagine your friend’s faces when you brag to them: “I ate a real Moa burger!”

Probably disappointment tbh

It’s real! I just got a tube at Walmart here in Georgia, u.s.

Yes there real bought today at walmart they have a little heat to them but are really good

Does it come with any free codes or anything for halo infinite

I hope that I can find them in my country

Son of a -Yoink-. I’m on keto >:(

I guess cheat days coming sooner… or I can just stock up and eat a chip every once a week.