Mnk players are at a huge advantage right now.

This kinda goes without saying but both MnK and PC controller players are quite an advantage.

I don’t know if there is still problems with aiming in general but I see many many console players who need that aim assist buff.

No, its not aimbot.

Yes - Halo’s main success is casual BTB.

I don’t struggle much in aiming, but players on PC have a silly advantage atm.

I agree they have an advantage (they always do) but I personally don’t think its that crazy. Then again I spent like an hour trying to get my commando and sidekick 3 stars on the 3rd difficulty so maybe I just spent more time aiming with crazy recoil guns.

> 2533274876991706;1:
> This kinda goes without saying but both MnK and PC controller players are quite an advantage.
>
> I don’t know if there is still problems with aiming in general but I see many many console players who need that aim assist buff.
>
> No, its not aimbot.
>
> Yes - Halo’s main success is casual BTB.
>
> I don’t struggle much in aiming, but players on PC have a silly advantage atm.

343 doesn’t care. I’ve been asking for more aim assist for console players since the first flight.

I did notice a significant difference in comfort between controller VS. KBM. The latter being much more comfortable. Weird to play a Halo game that feels like it was designed for PC first.

But, it’s less that we need higher aim assist in anything and more that the weapons need tuning. The Commando and Sidekick both have a bloom+vertical problem, when really it needs to be one or the other, NOT both.

aim assist killed MCC for pc players. they want to have a large player base in the free side of the game to obtain larger cashflow from in-game purchases. if the same thing happens profits will tumble.