MMR

I Think MMR must be ajdusted…my example:

I’m Diamond 1 and the the system finds 7 other rank players similar to mine (low diamond or high platinum). With them I play in a balanced way, I see that their skill is similar to mine, and in fact I finish the games with K / D ratio close to 1.

But, if I win two / three consecutive games my MMR goes up and for the next 2-3 games he makes me play against onyx and champions. Of course, I conclude the games against them with a rate of 0.3 or even less and and I get insulted, even though I was the only diamond in the lobby…

Please, improve this thing.

This is likely more of a population thing. Who’s available at your MMR (+ping) at the time of searching.

> 2775209234672000;2:
> This is likely more of a population thing. Who’s available at your MMR (+ping) at the time of searching.

No i’m sure is not a population thing. It can not be a coincidence to play always with plat and diamond and then, after a series o victories, find yourself in all champion and onyx lobby… The opposite also happens, that is, in a lobby of diamond low and high plat, there is a player who concludes the match with 2 kills and 18 deaths. So, in each game there is always a player who condemns his team to defeat.

Imho MMR needs to be balanced. If the problem was really a question of population available at the time of research, as it is fast and players are found early, maybe it would be better to wait more r to have balanced teams.

> 2533274874453277;3:
> > 2775209234672000;2:
> > This is likely more of a population thing. Who’s available at your MMR (+ping) at the time of searching.
>
> No i’m sure is not a population thing. It can not be a coincidence to play always with plat and diamond and then, after a series o victories, find yourself in all champion and onyx lobby… The opposite also happens, that is, in a lobby of diamond low and high plat, there is a player who concludes the match with 2 kills and 18 deaths. So, in each game there is always a player who condemns his team to defeat.
>
> Imho MMR needs to be balanced. If the problem was really a question of population available at the time of research, as it is fast and players are found early, maybe it would be better to wait more r to have balanced teams.

I mean that just means MMR is working correctly. After you win a few games at one skill level your MMR might be rising. Then since your MMR has gone up a bit you are able to match onyxs (remember it is early in the season so a low of low onyxs could be champions atm) and get readjusted to a lower MMR.

However it is just a population issue. The games population is abyssmal at the moment so champions are going to be able to match diamonds and high plays to ensure they can get games.

> 2535425287181699;4:
> > 2533274874453277;3:
> > > 2775209234672000;2:
> > > This is likely more of a population thing. Who’s available at your MMR (+ping) at the time of searching.
> >
> > No i’m sure is not a population thing. It can not be a coincidence to play always with plat and diamond and then, after a series o victories, find yourself in all champion and onyx lobby… The opposite also happens, that is, in a lobby of diamond low and high plat, there is a player who concludes the match with 2 kills and 18 deaths. So, in each game there is always a player who condemns his team to defeat.
> >
> > Imho MMR needs to be balanced. If the problem was really a question of population available at the time of research, as it is fast and players are found early, maybe it would be better to wait more r to have balanced teams.
>
> I mean that just means MMR is working correctly. After you win a few games at one skill level your MMR might be rising. Then since your MMR has gone up a bit you are able to match onyxs (remember it is early in the season so a low of low onyxs could be champions atm) and get readjusted to a lower MMR.
>
> However it is just a population issue. The games population is abyssmal at the moment so champions are going to be able to match diamonds and high plays to ensure they can get games.

ah ok…thanks

> 2533274874453277;1:
> I Think MMR must be ajdusted…my example:
>
> I’m Diamond 1 and the the system finds 7 other rank players similar to mine (low diamond or high platinum). With them I play in a balanced way, I see that their skill is similar to mine, and in fact I finish the games with K / D ratio close to 1.
>
> But, if I win two / three consecutive games my MMR goes up and for the next 2-3 games he makes me play against onyx and champions. Of course, I conclude the games against them with a rate of 0.3 or even less and and I get insulted, even though I was the only diamond in the lobby…
>
> Please, improve this thing.

Happens to me all the time. What I do is relax while playing with players my level then, when it matches me with the higher tier levels I go hard.