MM working at least tonight

Been getting into Games all day very quick. Any one else having luck?

> 2533274813069402;1:
> Been getting into Games all day very quick. Any one else having luck?

Nothing has changed it’s all dumb luck, some days are quick while others are slow.

> 2533274813069402;1:
> Been getting into Games all day very quick. Any one else having luck?

Lucky you, it’s gotten much worse for me. I’m back to waiting at least 20min, usually an hour for a game. At least I can watch Netflix while I wait.

> 2535424920701494;2:
> > 2533274813069402;1:
> > Been getting into Games all day very quick. Any one else having luck?
>
>
> Nothing has changed it’s all dumb luck, some days are quick while others are slow.

Same here. Just when I’m about to say it’s all better, I get locked out of joining/playing with online friends and/or have to wait 30+ minutes at the searching screen. I’m just putting the game down until Wednesday. Fingers are crossed!

Decent for me, not quicker or slower then any other day

my secret is if it doesnt pick a game in like 3-4 minutes back out, and go back in, if it doesn’t work after 3-4 trys exit halo, and go back into a custom game, and than end that and than search normally happens really quick.

right now it’s saying I can’t access multiplayer because i’m not connected to xbox live… although I am …

Is anyone else not being able to join parties with people? Absurd.

> 2750412629580446;7:
> right now it’s saying I can’t access multiplayer because i’m not connected to xbox live… although I am …

Xbl is kill?

> 2785932090922521;3:
> > 2533274813069402;1:
> > Been getting into Games all day very quick. Any one else having luck?
>
>
> Lucky you, it’s gotten much worse for me. I’m back to waiting at least 20min, usually an hour for a game. At least I can watch Netflix while I wait.

Does it give you a notice when your games ready?

It’s definitely improving. I haven’t been able to get games in Big Team before and I’ve managed a few today. Think the last one was even on dedicated servers.

I get into games quite regularly now, however the uneven teams are still the problem. Very rarely do I get a game that has even teams or the max number of players. I just had a game of TS where it was 5v6, and that game mode is supposed to be capped at 10 players…