MLG Pros dislike Halo 4

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Everything these people say is dead on. Don’t even try to argue with it, this game has MAJOR issues. (day 4 with halo servers down, nice 343…)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHdYqp_E4A

I’m fairly sure those people aren’t pros. But I don’t know too much about the Halo pro-scene ( Starcraft brah)

But yes, the VOD is pretty accurate.

MLG pros would dislike colour if they could somehow blame it on ruining their “skills”.

Interestingly, none of the people in that video are pros (unless some come in later, I didn’t watch to the end). While I agree with a lot of what they’ve said, a number of pros, including Ninja, who I ahve enormous respect for, have stated they find the game to be near perfect in it’s current state.

lol… they are not MLG pro’s, and even if they were their opinion wouldn’t hold anymore weight if people actually enjoyed the game.

That being said THC makes a lot of valid points that I tend to agree with.

> Interestingly, none of the people in that video are pros (unless some come in later, I didn’t watch to the end). While I agree with a lot of what they’ve said, a number of pros, including Ninja, who I ahve enormous respect for, have stated they find the game to be near perfect in it’s current state.

The only opinion i would trust would be from either the ogre twins, karma, walshy, gandhi, or tsquared. Every1 else unless they weren’t halo 2 mlg pro is full of b.s.

Ninja only likes it because he won the first h4 tournament. He didnt win in the past halos at tournaments. Of course he would defend it since he won the title. and btw how could you have respect for him haha hes such a junkie

> > Interestingly, none of the people in that video are pros (unless some come in later, I didn’t watch to the end). While I agree with a lot of what they’ve said, a number of pros, including Ninja, who I ahve enormous respect for, have stated they find the game to be near perfect in it’s current state.
>
> The only opinion i would trust would be from either the ogre twins, karma, walshy, gandhi, or tsquared. Every1 else unless they weren’t halo 2 mlg pro is full of b.s.
>
> Ninja only likes it because he won the first h4 tournament. He didnt win in the past halos at tournaments. Of course he would defend it since he won the title. and btw how could you have respect for him haha hes such a junkie

Yes, finally someone else who knows about the old school pros. I totally agree with you. Their opinion means a lot more to me than…um ninja or whatever his name is.

Well at least the people in the video present examples of their disdain and what needs fixing, instead of just flaming.

But just because someone is pro, doesn’t make their opinion have any more weight than any other player.

And yes, the DMR does sort of break the game, it’s depressing to say the least. This game is great, there’s just some details that were not attended to.

T2 is Rippin plays this game?

> Don’t even try to argue with it

Why would you post a sentence like that on an internet forum? No one’s opinion is gospel.

OMG THE MLG PROS SAID HALO IS BAD SO IT MUST BE.

That’s just their opinion and shouldn’t have any bearing on your feelings about the game. Those people aren’t even pros. Even if they were, their opinion of the game wouldn’t make anymore difference to me then a 14 yr old cod player who said the game sucks.

People get so hyped into a game when its announced. They start to look up everything they can about it, then rumours start going around. Then when the game does come out and people find things are not what they expected they get all mad and throw a hissy fit. Thats why if its a game in a series I know I like then I never look up information about it, then I never get bogus rumors in my head, and when the game rolls out, im not disappointed, because im not expecting or expecting something to be in the game. So it comes as a surprise to me.

Actually, the game exceeded expectations. This just happens to be one of the whiniest communities ever.

> Actually, the game exceeded expectations. This just happens to be one of the whiniest communities ever.

Actually, I don’t know what your talking about.

These guys aren’t pros themselves but have been involved in the MLG for a very long time. u4ixxx is an MLG caster, and I agree with all their opinions in this video

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Don’t even try to argue with it
>
> Why would you post a sentence like that on an internet forum? No one’s opinion is gospel.

just for the d-bags like you

Months before this game came out I said it would be the worst Halo MP to date. TADA! It is, hands down.

I don’t care about MLG pros.

> > > Don’t even try to argue with it
> >
> > Why would you post a sentence like that on an internet forum? No one’s opinion is gospel.
>
> just for the d-bags like you

My apologies. I didn’t realise you had brain damage.

they have some good points but that dude lemon is a -Yoink-