MLG Playlist

I really think 343 should have an MLG playlist or HCS Playlist…ANYONE ELSE??

-Yoink- no…stop making these posts…this game is already too competitive.

> 2533275021804951;2:
> -Yoink- no…stop making these posts…this game is already too competitive.

But that would get some of the tryhards out of the other playlists.

What would the difference in settings even be? And if you start by saying “BR starts” I’m just out of here.

Personally I think the basic playlists should already be competitively viable.

> 2535406001019395;1:
> I really think 343 should have an MLG playlist or HCS Playlist…ANYONE ELSE??

MLG disbanded the contract with 343 cause they new what exactly was going to happen when bungie left.

There is an HCS playlist. It’s called “Team Arena”.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> > 2533275021804951;2:
> > -Yoink- no…stop making these posts…this game is already too competitive.
>
>
> But that would get some of the tryhards out of the other playlists.

P.S I’m a really big tryhard, I mean as in I’m good. And don’t piss in a bucket all the time. I have an over 2.0 K/D, not all tryhards play MLG.

There’s the

BTB Sweats
Breakout Bangers
PGL (MLG) Scrubs
And the Team Doubles badkids
Warzone Ogres

Team arena is a -Yoink- hcs playlist if that’s what they are trying to make it. They put in so many gametypes and maps that isn’t on the pro scene. And they don’t even have truth slayer in the rotation. They do need a hcs playlist. That or update team arena and stop trying to shove -Yoink- maps/gametypes down our throats. Torque strongholds is the -Yoink- thing I’ve ever played and would be terrible if they added it to the hcs lineup. My point is, they need to either update team arena or just add a hcs playlist. And as far as “the game already being to competitive” an hcs playlist would work for the better for you. You can play social slayer or warzone or whatever the casual players are playing now while the competitive players play hcs.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> > 2533275021804951;2:
> > -Yoink- no…stop making these posts…this game is already too competitive.
>
>
> But that would get some of the tryhards out of the other playlists.

No the tryhards like to stay in the non competitive gamemodes to look better than they are.