MLG loadout is only the BR?

Am I correct in thinking that the new MLG loadout for H4 is only a BR, with no DMR options available?

Still being discussed. But it’s looking like BR load outs with DMR pickups. Fine by me.

Yes, I think it’s a little weird as to why they would make Dmr pick ups instead of a loadout weapon.

> Yes, I think it’s a little weird as to why they would make Dmr pick ups instead of a loadout weapon.

Not weird…logical. The BR is Halo’s signature weapon and leads itself well to competitive play on competitive maps. The DMR excels in its laser accuracy, but it essentially breaks core competitive gameplay because its really just too easy to pick up kills with.

> Yes, I think it’s a little weird as to why they would make Dmr pick ups instead of a loadout weapon.

Probably because they don’t want a weapon as versatile as the DMR to be a starting weapon.

I just find it hypocritical that people in MLG and the general community are whining about the accuracy of the DMR (due mostly to aim assist), but they’re quite happy to crow about noscopes when they have even more aim assist than DMR shots…