MLG Gameplay at E3 Confirmed!

So I guess at E3 there will be a chance that we will get to see some MLG player gameplay instead of people who aren’t really particularly good at the game.

It would be nice to see some gameplay of both parties though. Casual and Competitive alike.
NeoGaf post

Here’s another reassuring post

EDIT: Here’s a link confirming that we will be seeing MLG players at E3.

I like that. Most of the time you see some guy playing really doesn’t know what to do. He stands over weapons deciding if he wants to pick them up or doesn’t know that they do. Even though any kind of MP gameplay would be great to see and go over. I really would hate to see another person with out thumbs playing in one of those videos.

> I like that. Most of the time you see some guy playing really doesn’t know what to do. He stands over weapons deciding if he wants to pick them up or doesn’t know that they do. Even though any kind of MP gameplay would be great to see and go over. I really would hate to see another person with out thumbs playing in one of those videos.

Yeah, at least seeing gameplay with good players will give us a really good idea on how the competitive aspect of Halo 4 will play out. I’m willing to bet that seeing the gameplay with MLG players will make for some really fast paced gameplay haha. Can’t wait to see it in action :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<

> Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<

I know, the wait is killing me!!!

> > I like that. Most of the time you see some guy playing really doesn’t know what to do. He stands over weapons deciding if he wants to pick them up or doesn’t know that they do. Even though any kind of MP gameplay would be great to see and go over. I really would hate to see another person with out thumbs playing in one of those videos.
>
> Yeah, at least seeing gameplay with good players will give us a really good idea on how the competitive aspect of Halo 4 will play out. I’m willing to bet that seeing the gameplay with MLG players will make for some really fast paced gameplay haha. Can’t wait to see it in action :slight_smile:

Indeed. I remember with some games in the past you would see people playing who were obviously terrible and even though I wanted to review the footage I kept thinking this guy is awful. But an mlg player could really show me how well the weapons will work. The BR vs DMR for instance at mid to longer ranges, I can really see it’s balance in the hands of a better player. I believe a better player could use AAs better and show how balanced those are as well.

Seeing this made happy and hopefully happens to be true. 343i make it happen.

> Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<

Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.

> > Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<
>
> Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.

Because those otters were brutal. Wouldn’t want to wake up to that.

> > Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<
>
> Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.

But what if she finds herself frozen for more than she hoped for? What happens if she was frozen for 100,000 years??? Halo 4 would be long gone!!! Scary thought right there…

> E3 needs to come faster.

Yeah right! That’s finals for me man! It’s after my first final i think…

OP: How does he even know?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Oracle has spoken! This is not what the Prophets promised us!

> > > Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<
> >
> > Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.
>
> But what if she finds herself frozen for more than she hoped for? What happens if she was frozen for 100,000 years??? Halo 4 would be long gone!!! Scary thought right there…

:open_mouth: Dat is a scary thought.

> > E3 needs to come faster.
>
> Yeah right! That’s finals for me man! It’s after my first final i think…
>
> <mark>OP: How does he even know?</mark>
>
> __________________________________________________________________________________________
> The Oracle has spoken! This is not what the Prophets promised us!

I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.

> > > E3 needs to come faster.
> >
> > Yeah right! That’s finals for me man! It’s after my first final i think…
> >
> > OP: How does he even know?
> >
> > __________________________________________________________________________________________
> > The Oracle has spoken! This is not what the Prophets promised us!
>
> I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.

That sounds sick. Neighbor can 1v1 frosty again and 15 - 0 him in H4 as well, lol. But if that happens I hope it gets streamed or at least recorded for us.

> > > > E3 needs to come faster.
> > >
> > > Yeah right! That’s finals for me man! It’s after my first final i think…
> > >
> > > OP: How does he even know?
> > >
> > > __________________________________________________________________________________________
> > > The Oracle has spoken! This is not what the Prophets promised us!
> >
> > I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.
>
> That sounds sick. Neighbor can 1v1 frosty again and 15 - 0 him in H4 as well, lol. But if that happens I hope it gets streamed or at least recorded for us.

Same here man. I’m really hoping we get some action packed MLG gameplay from E3.

> > > E3 needs to come faster.
> >
> > Yeah right! That’s finals for me man! It’s after my first final i think…
> >
> > <mark>OP: How does he even know?</mark>
> >
> > __________________________________________________________________________________________
> > The Oracle has spoken! This is not what the Prophets promised us!
>
> I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.

Really? I am honestly shocked (in a good way) if this is true. I might just watch E3 then if this is true =)

> > > > Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<
> > >
> > > Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.
> >
> > But what if she finds herself frozen for more than she hoped for? What happens if she was frozen for 100,000 years??? Halo 4 would be long gone!!! Scary thought right there…
>
> :open_mouth: Dat is a scary thought.

What about an artificial Coma then? It’s controllable, there’s a high chance you won’t die, and you will get to see E3 quicker then we will from your perspective.
If this isn’t a good plan simply get yourself a Time-Machine i recommend a Black Hole.

Link?

> > I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.
>
> Link?

Here you are! Source

> > > > > Yeah, I was reading that. Hopefully we’ll get some awesome gameplay vids out of it. Uggg E3 needs to come faster. >_<
> > > >
> > > > Why not do what Eric Cartman did? Freeze yourself and get someone to unfreeze you come E3, it’s a fool-proof plan.
> > >
> > > But what if she finds herself frozen for more than she hoped for? What happens if she was frozen for 100,000 years??? Halo 4 would be long gone!!! Scary thought right there…
> >
> > :open_mouth: Dat is a scary thought.
>
> What about an artificial Coma then? It’s controllable, there’s a high chance you won’t die, and you will get to see E3 quicker then we will from your perspective.
> If this isn’t a good plan simply get yourself a Time-Machine i recommend a Black Hole.

Hmmm sounds crazy that it might actually work!!! Genius!

> > > I believe CyReN posts and makes videos for The Halo Council and also had a live stream with some MLG pros confirming that they will be at E3 who will be hosting a 4v4 Halo 4 exhibition with 8 MLG players such as Prototype, Best Man, Neighbor, Elamite, Frosty, Naded, HOAX, and Elumnite.
> >
> > Link?
>
> Here you are! Source

<3 343 and E3!

This could not have come at a better time as well, the Halo scene needs all the publicity it can get right now!