MLG being replaced with ALG for Halo 4??

Hello I just want to know if this ALG bs is really true or not.

Some kid last night said I am not MLG because I had the name of MLG in my GT. So after a while this level whatever said “Come beat me you c… there’s no such of MLG anymore in Halo 4.” So I beat him and than he keeps saying I am a fake. lol

But the real question here is What does ALG mean and is it a fake name or is this guy named ALG cory I believe and planning on getting rid of the MLG’s of Halo 4??

And then John freeman killed the aliens and it was awesome.

No, seriously I was pretty confused at what you’re asking here.

Yes the MLG has dropped Halo 4 from their 2013 roster, no official reason is given. Some claim it’s because Halo 4 isn’t competitive, others claim because of the deal Microsoft made with -Yoink!- gaming.

The AGL is a new league for Halo 4 and had an awesome tournament last month, and is looking to be the new “MLG” for Halo.

With that being said I will share this nice little tweet with everyone: https://twitter.com/MLGSundance/status/301496213105147905

Arena Gaming League (AGL)

Emm well some MLG players still remain like I did. So I am not having some kid saying if I refuse I get hacked for not changing my name to ALG101TheKings its kinda bs hearing that last night from a lil kid.

The only reason I’m skeptical about people with ‘MLG’ in their gamertags is because usually they don’t do well. At all.

I’m sure there are some good people out there with ‘MLG’ in their gamertag, but so far I’ve been above them in the game scoreboard nearly every time. And I don’t tap B 24/7.

I’m only MLG when I really kid -Yoink- after 10-20 games. but after a month of not playing due to my xbox needing to be fixed I lost the ability to get 1st place again… Now I am regaining my skills but still doing well.

> Yes the MLG has dropped Halo 4 from their 2013 roster, no official reason is given. Some claim it’s because Halo 4 isn’t competitive, others claim because of the deal Microsoft made with -Yoink!- gaming.
>
> The AGL is a new league for Halo 4 and had an awesome tournament last month, and is looking to be the new “MLG” for Halo.
>
> With that being said I will share this nice little tweet with everyone: https://twitter.com/MLGSundance/status/301496213105147905

Actually, Microsoft signed an exclusive agreement with -Yoink!- Gaming for Halo competitive tournaments. I don’t believe this means that MLG and AGL are barred from holding Halo tournaments, but Microsoft (343i) will not support those tournaments.

AGL on it’s own has fully embraced Halo 4 as is, meaning that the there are no tweaks to things like jump height or damage, etc. You can actually download the map they used for their last tournament (I think it’s called Impact). I think AGL’s only real problem is a lack of a dedicated production staff. There were some awkward moments during the last tournament when we missed actual gameplay because the commentators were running their mouths, but I’m sure they’re working on it.

Good info thx

I watched only a bit of the AGL tournament and all I can say about is “HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS SWEET!” It was very intense, and had incredible game play. To those that say Halo 4 isn’t competitive watch the next tournament on March 9-10th.

Here is the link:

http://www.arenagaming.us/

People really need to stop saying “I’m MLG” like MLG is a descriptive word. It sounds so dumb.

Okay Mr. I know everything. Nice to see a troll that can’t get a life about one word for MLG.

It’s called AGL. And it’s awesome!

It’s sad that MLG dropped Halo considering that MLG is what it is today becasue of Halo. The first video that appears when you type in “MLG” on youtube is a Halo video.

> Hello I just want to know if this ALG bs is really true or not.
>
> Some kid last night said I am not MLG because I had the name of MLG in my GT. So after a while this level whatever said “Come beat me you c… there’s no such of MLG anymore in Halo 4.” So <mark>I beat him and than he keeps saying I am a fake</mark>. lol
>
> But the real question here is What does ALG mean and is it a fake name or is this guy named ALG cory I believe and planning on getting rid of the MLG’s of Halo 4??

lol people with gaming leagues in their GT!