MLG AND FLAG

News flash. Original halo players played this game because of flag and MLG game types! Put husky raid back in and get us back to the halo we loved before all this dumb crap we have going on now.

Husky raid is available in the super fiesta playlist

I have been playing Halo for 15 years and I think Husky Raid is absolute rubbish. I like FFA Fiesta with a mix of koth, oddball and slayer.

Admittedly I do play Halo mainly for the MLG gametypes as they’re generally more fun and balanced for me. Specifically 5 flag and koth are my favourites.

Halo 5 seems to miss that, I’ve been playing Team Arena but it has been mostly oddball and strongholds.

As an og-Halo player, I do love the MLG objective modes. But as a solo or duo player I rarely get the opportunity to actually have fun with it because I lack a team. I love the modes Halo 5 has to offer though, they’re all very fun

> 2533274882898126;4:
> As an og-Halo player, I do love the MLG objective modes. But as a solo or duo player I rarely get the opportunity to actually have fun with it because I lack a team. I love the modes Halo 5 has to offer though, they’re all very fun

I’ve been playing solo and don’t feel like I’ve been punished for it really. I have been playing Slayer and am in Diamond 3. I’m pretty sure the system gives your team a higher CSR if the enemy is in a full party.

There is also Solo Arena which I think if population allows all ranked playlists should be like that. If I’m playing alone I shouldn’t have to play against a full team. I’m having fun with it, but it is difficult as I don’t really know the maps, gametypes or the meta. Just been pew pewing with the pistol.

The game is definitely more fun with a solid team but it’s a lot harder these days I’ve found, as I don’t get to play often.

> 2533274801036271;5:
> > 2533274882898126;4:
> > As an og-Halo player, I do love the MLG objective modes. But as a solo or duo player I rarely get the opportunity to actually have fun with it because I lack a team. I love the modes Halo 5 has to offer though, they’re all very fun
>
> I’ve been playing solo and don’t feel like I’ve been punished for it really. I have been playing Slayer and am in Diamond 3. I’m pretty sure the system gives your team a higher CSR if the enemy is in a full party.
>
> There is also Solo Arena which I think if population allows all ranked playlists should be like that. If I’m playing alone I shouldn’t have to play against a full team. I’m having fun with it, but it is difficult as I don’t really know the maps, gametypes or the meta. Just been pew pewing with the pistol.
>
> The game is definitely more fun with a solid team but it’s a lot harder these days I’ve found, as I don’t get to play often.

I’ve not had the same experience. I’m usually an Onyx/Diamond ranked player, my teammates are platinum and I often get placed against a team of Onyx ranked fellas. Playing solo for sure has it’s disadvantages, like not having communication with teammates or having reliable teammates. I’m not saying I wish I had a team, i’m just saying being a solo queuer going up against a well organized team is difficult. My teammates are also usually much lower level than my enemies too. My mates are about SR40-80, while the enemy is 152 or 140+