MK IV.

Finally a variant on the MK IV! Best looking and my favorite! Is anyone else this excited for it?!

I think it looks good, but I don’t like the name.

I agree with you. I really like the helmet. I cannot wait to add the first armor to the new helmet. A subtle addition of pattern and slightly more color will be nice. IMO.

The skin ruins mk4 for me.

I hate the skin. I really just want the helmet. Possibly a subtle change for a spartan that has seen many different theatres of combat?

> 2535429600314933;5:
> I hate the skin. I really just want the helmet. Possibly a subtle change for a spartan that has seen many different theatres of combat?

I’m not a fan of skins on classic armor. I just really want Mk IV

Looks horrible, same with the Mark V Alpha skin. Mark IV is fine as it is and doesn’t need a skin.

I really cannot blame you for being a purist on a great set. I would really have a re-skin on a good armor set, then a remade version of something we all love.

Lol was just looking at the doom beta customizations and I must say they have us beat! But back on topic they ruined the body for me. I just want a mark IV with s little gold trim here and there kinda like Achilles, maybe gold vents on its shoulder kinda like Fred’s armor. Just simple…

> 2533274853805397;9:
> Lol was just looking at the doom beta customizations and I must say they have us beat! But back on topic they ruined the body for me. I just want a mark IV with s little gold trim here and there kinda like Achilles, maybe gold vents on its shoulder kinda like Fred’s armor. Just simple…

I would really like to see that as well. I feel like we do not get sets that are really traditional and as clean as we want them to be.

> 2535429600314933;10:
> > 2533274853805397;9:
> > Lol was just looking at the doom beta customizations and I must say they have us beat! But back on topic they ruined the body for me. I just want a mark IV with s little gold trim here and there kinda like Achilles, maybe gold vents on its shoulder kinda like Fred’s armor. Just simple…
>
>
> I would really like to see that as well. I feel like we do not get sets that are really traditional and as clean as we want them to be.

Yes adding gold trimming even rose gold or platinum could lift any armor and make it seem high end. Crazy thing is even the ultra rare versions with the crazy cluttered designs end up looking worse than the uncommon designs because it lacks simplicity…

I think that the skin looks horrendous (like every other skin that 343i has made for armour) and completely ruins the lovely armour. The same goes for the Mark V Alpha skin, but that armour was already terrible to begin with.

I don’t understand why 343i insists on creating suck ugly and non-practical skins.